Chapter 31

Jennifer's POV

I quickly grab Luke's hand and pull him off my bed.

"Go hide in the closet or something. " I whisper to him.

"If I don't want to?" He puts on a smirk.

"Please Luke." I plead.

"Nah,"

"If you dont get your dick up and walks over to that closet right now,I swear you'll regret it. " I warn him,whispering

"Well,what are you going to do Kenda ?"

"Jennifer open this door." My mother's voice shouts from outside and she knocks more.

"Coming mother!" I shout to her.

"Either you go inside the closet or I won't let you fuck.EVER!" I tell him.

His eyes suddenly widen and his mouth hang open.

"That's what I thought." I smirk,push in him inside my closet."Be a good boy and I'll let you have it at anytime,anywhere."

I pull him into a swift deep kiss and we both let out soft moans.

"Fuck!" He moans as soon as we pull away.

I smirk at him  and slowly closed the closet.

My heart starts throbbing,my cheeks flames with fear.

I quickly snatch in a deep breath to calm my spiraling nerves down.

After calming down,I realizes that I'm so naked.I run to the bathroom and grab a towel,quickly wrapping it around my body.

Then,I head towards the door after checking if everything is alright before unlocking the door.

Mother is standing by the doorway,leaning against it and waiting for me.

I nervously shoot a smile at her.

"I was u-hm,taking a shower." I tell her.

She gives me a suspecting look."Then why did you lock the door?You never do that."

I gulp."I did,didn't I?Well,I must've locked it by mistake.You know how sick i get sometimes right?" I laugh nervously.

"Oh,I just wanted to say that I'm done cooking,dinner is ready." She smiles,warmly.

"You know what,I think I ate something that's upsetting my stomach so I don't think it'll be a good idea to eat something you know.Plus,I'm not hungry." I lie,confidently.

"Is everything okay sweetie?You seem a bit different." She says,eyebrows narrower.

"Different?"

"Well yeah,you seem a bit nervous and jumpy." She explains.

Am I being that blatant?

"No,no..no.There's nothing going on,I'm fine."

"Good.After dinner I'll be leaving for my night shift.So I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning. I'll put your food inside the microwave so you can warm them up whenever you feel hungry, okay?"

"Okay." I give her a nod.

"Well,good night." She place a kiss on my forehead.

I smile,"Goodnight mother."

As soon as she walks away,I close and lock the door.

"You're the first girl to make me his inside a closet.Quite fascinating. "

Luke says as he walks out,smiling and grinning.

"Well,you're welcome. And thanks for being a good boy but now you have to leave." I tell him.

"Leave?Why?"

"Because Harries,Victoria is going to kill you if she finds you in here!" I exclaim,taking off the towel and starting to put on some clothes.

"Didn't I just hear her saying that she's leaving or something like that?"

"Yes,you heard well.She's leaving and so are  you."

I place both my hands on his chest and gently push him towards the window.

"Why do you gotta be like this?We still have a lot of unfinished business Jen. " He taunts,for in me to rethink.

"I know,i know.Your dick aint going anywhere,so is my pussy.They'll have fun another time."

"Fine.Just don't use any toys or fingers thinking about me." He says,smirking.

He then climbs out of my window and make his way down.

I sigh looking down at him.

He looks up once he has landed on his feet and smile up at me.I return the smile down at him.

He takes out his phone from his pocket and type something.

*beep.beep.

My phone receives a text and I I'm quick to check it out.

'Sweetdreams Black Eyes.'
                                     From:Luke

I chuckle and type to him.

'Sweetdreams Brown Eyes.'

He receives the text and smile down at his phone as he reads it.

With a final glare up at me,he sinks and take off.

"You forgot to say I love you." I whisper to myself sadly.

I watch closely as he disappears.

I close my window and curtains and prepare for bed.

Once settled inside my bed, I light up my phone and a warm feeling stimulates all over my body.

My wallpaper is  a picturesque of Luke and I.
Smiling at each other,beautifully adoring.

I observe it one last time and put the phone away.

As I'm about to turn to the other side,a text comes through.

Unlocking it,its a text from him.

'I forgot to tell you something.'

'Tell me what?'

'That I Love you.'

I blush reading the text.

'Well,not more than I love you.'

I switch of my phone and at the thought of him,I drift off to sleep.

1021 words in Total.