Chapter 10

Jennifer's POV

So Luke and I agreed on not staying at my house nor his but he suggested we should stay at some apartment,his apartment. He said his parents bought it for him on his birthday as a gift and it's quite grand and super cool to live in.

Ofcourse I was cool with it but I have a slightly problem....

My mother.

Yep,you guessed it right.I haven't told her that we wouldn't be staying in the house. And considering how raging She got last night,I just can't wait to see her reaction when I break down the news.

*beep.beep.beep.

I look at my alarm as it goes off signaling that it was almost time for my mother to leave for the airport. I can't say I'm not feeling sad that She leaving today but I can't also say that I'm not feeling a little excited about the whole 'living with Luke ' thing.

"Ughhh!What are you saying Jennifer!" I slap my forehead due to my delusional thinking and quickly make my way downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and the first thing I notice is a prodigious bag laid on top of the kitchen counter.

"Damn,somebody could swear that your ass ain't coming back home anytime soon." I say as I sit down on top of the counter with my legs hanging down.

My mother turns and rolls her eyes."You mean the very same ass that was used for your ass to be conceived?" She cross her arms.

"Well..." I look at the bag beside me and then back to her and shrugs.

"Ohh sweetie, " She steps closer and pulls me into a hug."If three months is what I say I'll be back after, then three months is it.You're going to be just fine.I mean,you're a grown ass woman Jennifer Kenda. I'll be back before you even know it, okay?" She says as my right face side is laid on her chest and her hand is gently caressing my hair.

"Okay." I say softly.

"I love you so much sweetie." She  plants a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you too mother." I reply.

'It's now or never Jennifer. Tell her' A voice in my head reminds me.

Oh please no.We still all cozy and loving.

Clearing my throat without removing my head from her chest,I say,"Hey mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Still on the I love you moment.i'm about to tell you something but first you have to promise that you won't get mad like you did last night, deal?"

"Depends sweetie."

Oh really now.

"Well,Luke is not going to...uhm stay here anymore."

She pulls away and smiles brightly,"Say what?Great!" She claps her hands as she walks to the fridge and take out some milk.

"Wait-what?Great,why?" I ask.

She opens the fridge and say," Well one-because the whole boy roomie thing was just a shitty idea and I never liked it."

She closes the fridge and say,"And two...you getting pregnant at this age is a total NO-NO."