Chapter 17

Jennifer's POV

Saturday morning
7:06 am.

I hum a tune as I place the strips of bacon on both Luke and I's plates,before serving two French toasts on each.

"Luke, breakfast is ready!" I call out.

And after a second, in walks the godly looking boy with nothing but shorts on.His went hair is combed back.

Without him looking, I roll my eyes at him.

Like can't he see that I get wet everytime I see him not wearing a short on?Ugh!This is torture, fr.

Casually, he pulls out a stool and takes a seat,smiling widely down at his plate.

"I could get used to living like this." He confesses.

I let out a little laugh,"Shame." I utter before taking a seat across him.

"So let's hear if this good-looking breakfast tastes as good as the person who cooked them." He says with a smirk and I raise my eyebrow.

"What did you just say?"

He laughs,"I'm kidding. It's a joke."

A bad one though.

"Just shut up and eat your food." I tell him,starting to eat mine.

But he just stare at me like he is thinking something.

"What?" I shrug,taking a bite of my toast.

"Why do I feel like you did something inside my food?" He asks, eyebrow raised,both elbows resting on the counter.

Is he shitting me right now?

"Are you trying to accuse me of poisoning you,Harries?" I ask,sitting in the same position as him.

"Its not an accusation. It's just a presumption, Kenda."

"Based on what reasonable evidence, Harries?"

"Well,how do you explain forcing me to eat?

Is this dude fr?

"Because I did this food with lots of love and so,I don't want that love and effort to go to waste." I explain.

We both talked calmly,remained calm throughout.No shouting.

"Ah! That four letter word plus portion. " He says relaxing back on his chair.

Four letter word plus portion?What does he mean?Four letter word plus port-,FUCK NO!

I laugh sarcastically."Are you saying what I'm thinking you're saying?"

"What are you thinking that I'm saying?" He laughs softly.

"OMG!You are entirely unbelievable Harries!"

"Oh am I?"

"Yes you are. You don't know that?"

"No I don't.Enlighten me." He says with a smirk.

"You basically think that I poured you some sick Love Portion?" I ask,surprised.

"I mean,didn't you?" He shrugs,folding his arms.

"Even if I had a chance to do that,why would I?"

"You don't know why?"

"No I don't. Enlighten me!" I use his line.

"Well you see ,Black Eyes. You're living with the school's hottest and sexiest Soccer Captain.And not forgetting to mention that every girl that lays their eyes on me,gets wet and wants me to fuck them.You're also a girl, so basically ...you're bound to get wet and want me to fuck you Kenda."

Unbelievable!

"Well you see,Black Eyes. You're living with the school's boring and weirdest Book Worm.And not forgetting to mention that every guy that lays their eyes on me, gets bored and wants me to get out if their faces!You're also a boy,so basically...you're bound to get bored by me."
I tell him calmly.

He says nothing but stares at me.

I move forward,staring at him and rest both my elbows on the table."So tell me Harries, why would I even bother pouring a boy some love portion?"

"Because I'm not just any boy. I don't get bored by you and definitely love seeing your face so I don't ever want you out of my face." He states.

"And why is that?" I ask, softly.

Silence.

Silence

Silence.

"Answer me dammit!" I angrily bang the table with my fist.

I'm getting sick of the silent treatment he giving me.

"Because...." he hesitates finishing his sentence.

"Because what,Luke!!?" I scream throwing hands in the air.

He stands up swiftly and walks around the kitchen, running his hands through his hair.

"Luke!" I call out more calmly this time.

Silence .

I stand up and make my way to where he's standing.

"Why dammit!!???"

"Because I'm in love with you dammit!"

What????

774 Words in total.

Did y'all hear something??😕. I swear I heard something!!🤞

Did Luke just say he's inlove with Jennifer???😱😱

Damn!He did, didn't he???😭🔥🔥. What do you think?C'mon,let me know.
What do you think Jennifer will say?How eill she react?❤

Find out on the next chapter. ❤

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment below. ❤❤❤❤❤