Chapter 24

Jennifer's POV

Moonlight cascade in  from the windows and I immediately wake up.I look beside me and there's no Luke.

I glance around,looking for him.The sliding door to the balcony is wide open and there he is, outside in the balcony, speaking to someone on the phone.

I get out of bed,grab his tshirt that's laying on the floor and wear it. I check my phone and it's, 7:22 am.

I make my way out to join Luke.

He cut the call as soon as I cling onto him,wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Good morning rough lady." Luke teases, whipping around.

"I'll fuck you up." I say,hitting his chest and we both laugh.

"Are you hungry?"

I scoff,looking outside seeing nothing but green tall trees and hearing birds chirping happily.

"Can we get any food around here?" I finally ask.

"Yeah,I know a few local restaurants just back there. We can order in." He replies.

"That's great.Im in the mood for something Chinese." I tell him,smiling.

"Good choice." He leans down and gives me a peck on my lips."Go take a shower,wear clean clothes and come join me downstairs."

"Did you shower?" I ask,seeing water dripping from his hair.

He smile."Yes,now you go."

"Why didn't you wake me up to join you?" I ask, pouting.

"You were sleeping so peacefully. I couldn't disturb you." He shrugs,cupping my face with both his hands.

"Well,your loss." I smirk and turn around getting back inside.

"What are you talking about?" He ask,following behind me.

I stop in the middle of the room,take off the shirt,turn around and throw it at him which obviously as a soccer captain, he catch it.

"Could've got some in the shower." I smirk and walk away.

"Fuck!" I hear him curse and I laugh

30 minutes later.

I

found a white tee and some socks. So I wore them. Once I'm done,I go out of the room planning to go downstairs to join Luke .

I am not taken back by all the glass houses, cars and money that he have because after all,the Harries family is way too loaded.

Going through the hallway, there is a door that seems to have caught my attention. I look around to see if Luke is watching me or not. I then slowly open the door.

Getting inside, a low gasp my throat and I blink a few times. The room is wide and all the furniture inside it is pure white.There is a large sliding door on the right side and as I look through it, I see a beautiful garden.

Looking on the bed,I see Luke's favourite hoodie laying down there. I narrow my eyes in confusion and take some few steps getting closer to the bed.

I grab it and inhale his strong scent.

Gosh .I'm so obsessed with this guy.

"Found my room I see."

My heart jumps a beat and I turn around, quickly hiding my hands behind me.

Did he watch me inhaling his hoodie like I'm some sick obsessed crazy girl?.hmmhhh.

"Yeah,sorry.It's amazing and the garden in the backyard is very beautiful." I blabber quickly trying to come up with something new so he don't ask why I was sniffing his clothes.

"It is."

"So if this is your room as you say,..." my eyes wander around, "then whose-"

"Room did we sleep in?" He finishes the sentence for me.

"Yeah." I nod.

"It's also mine." He replies. "This is my house not my family's. So practically, every room in here is mine." He explains.

"I see..." I say,looking around.

"Kenda?" He calls,eyebrow raised.

"Mhh?" I hum,widening my eyes.

"What's that behind you." He points

I act surprised."What's what behind what?"

"Jen."

"Luke."

Then he takes a few steps forward. And I take a few backwards.

But ofcourse he's quick to grab my waist and pull me close.

He looks down at me and I laugh. Shaking his head lightly,he looks over my shoulder,behind me.

"Jennifer Black Eyes Kenda." He calls, acting shocked. "Are you sniffing my clothes?"

"What?Oh no,I would never do that.Oh my,definitely not." I act too.

"Then what are you doing with my hoodie?"

Fuck.

"Well...well..." I stutter.

Think Jennifer.Think!

"Well...well..." He taunts.

"First of all I don't sound like that at all and secondly I was just checking it out. Honestly. " I say and pull away,stepping out of the room.

"Oh really?" He laughs, trailing behind me.

"Yes really. Did you order yet?" I ask,changing the subject.

"Yeah,it should be here in a minute or so. " He replies.

"In the meantime, let's go watch some movie." I tell him as I go down the stairs.

"Cool."

813 words in total