Chapter 32

Jennifer's POV

"All right,all right girls. We are about to start in five minutes.Let's first start with the warm ups,C'mon get on the line now!"

Our coach,Peter shouts at us .

We are on our school grounds preparing to play netball.We also have activities such as cheerleading and so forth.

Sports like,Baseball:cricket:Soccer:Rugby and Netball.

I'm not interested or even good at Netball but in order to maintain my grades,I make sure that I participate and also in activities I find easy and interesting like,jogging.

I start stretching while Patience run around,warming up.

After a few minutes of stretching,I pick up a bottle of water and take a gulp.

Ready to play.

The weather is good.The sky is cloudy not windy and Thank goodness there's no sun.

"Alright girls,get to your positions,now!" Coach instructs.

"C'mon,Jen,let's go." Patience shout out to me as she  runs to stand on her position.

"Coming!" I shout out at her as I throw the bottle on the floor and run to my position.

After we are all positioned and ready to play,I peek to the left of the ground and my eyes land on Luke.

Kissing Vanessa.

"You okay?" Patience asks,snatching my attention away from Luke and Vanessa kissing .

Luke is holding her face like he always holds mine,with ease and passion.

Vanessa's hands roam all over his body.Gripping his hair and kissing his neck.

Many thoughts starts running inside my mind:

What is he doing with her?
Is he still into her?
Does he genuinely love me or he's just playing me?
Am I just a distraction when Vanessa is not around?
Are they still dating covertly?

OR.....

He used me to get in bed with him. To give him my virginity so his dignity can be GLORIFIED.

Everything we shared in the past few week's suddenly dont make any sense.

I feel my heart clench with a little bit of pain. And then,my mother's words fill inside my head again.

"You got two choices.

1- Stop Whatever that's going on between the two of you..

Or

2- Continue being a fool to him and wait till he rips off that tiny heart of yours into pieces as much as he can with his actions.

Choose wisely. "

"Jennifer! What are you doing!?" Coach shouts at me.

My mind suddenly comes back to reality.I look around and everyone has started playing except for me.

I can't do this!

"Jen,are you okay?" Patience yells out at me,asking.

'I feel like I'm gonna faint.' I mutter to myself as I suddenly feel giddy.