Introduction.

Jennifer's POV.

My life ain't perfect .I may have a loving  mother but I don't really have any friends, father or boyfriend whatsoever. It is totally hard being me,so let me share my boring life with you guys...

I'm Jennifer Kenda,18 years old.Im a bit tall,I have black big eyes, black hair and a beautiful large black birthmark on the lower part of my back.

I live in New Orleans.I've always been that one stupid,nerd girl who's anti-social,timid,mind-numbing and ofcourse a total pure Virgo Intacta.

Growing up in New Orleans has always been,what?Not great.I never had a chance to go partying or just go out with friends because I never had friends.Its like my whole life is just so gloomy, like I'm not living or some of that sort.

It's my First year in college this year so yeeeeeyy!Well it's not actually exciting for me since nothing has ever been fun but always have been boring and not so great.

I'm really looking forward to this year. I really hope I find friends who will love me and have fun with me.And one thing that I've always needed and longed for is to be LOVED.

The kind of love that my father didn't give me is the kind of love I need to feel.My heart has a toom space that needs to be complete and filled with total love.

Victoria Kenda,34 years old.My beautiful lovely mother.She had me when she was 16 years old. She is the most special person in my life, she's my bestfriend,my twin ..my entire world.

My dad left her,us the day I was born.He said it was never his plan to have a baby at a young age.That piece of dumb relinquished us and I will never ever forgive him,ever!We just found out last year that he re-married and he's now living in Miami with his new wife and three children.

Mom never dated anyone else after dad left.She stuck with me and made sure that we both had a good life.

She's a detective at New  Orleans police station. She has always loved interrogating and searching and all the things that detectives do when she was young, so I've heard.

Anyways guys let's get to the first chapter of Jennifer's life.