Acknowledgments.

First of all,I want to thank the almighty God for always pushing me to carry on writing this book when I was down for quitting. It can be tiring you know. Chapters get mixed,they get deleted mistakenly so and you have to type all over again. So you can imagine what I had gone through writing 50 chapters.

I started this book this year on the 15th of September. It was on a Tuesday and I was at school. The idea of writing this book came from just thinking about choices you know. How young girls like I tend to chose choices which are not virtuous for us. Choices that leave us shattered,confused,ashamed,destroyed and despaired at the end. It's a fun Teenager's novel but if you really observe, you'll relate.

Secondly, I wanna thank myself. For not giving up after having sleepless nights of making sure that I upload some few chapters so y'all can read. I want to utterly thank me for being the best writer I could be. Writing has always been a cathartic thing to me. And it'll forever be as far as I'm concerned. I'll inwardly love writing till the day I no longer breath.

It means so much to.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone. To all my readers:

Thank you for always showing
Support towards this baby of mine.
I'll forever honour that.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

P.s.

Stay tuned for the continuation of
*A choice That altered my whole life.

"A choice that altered my whole life COMPLETELY."❤

Share and enjoy with others.

Till next time- Goodbye.📖❤