Chapter 30

Jennifer's POV

"Why are you ignoring me Jennifer?"

"I'm not ignoring you so please leave me alone. "

"Im not stupid,Kenda!"

Luke tugs harder on my elbow and pulls me towards him.His pull is strong and his whole body screams dominance.

It's been a week since our fight and he's right,I've been ignoring him.

Who cares anyway.

"Well ...." I look away to gather my thoughts for a moment," You are." I say

"What?"

"You are stupid,Luke Harries!!"

I drag my gaze from his eyes down to his lips.

What the fuck am I doing!

"Jennifer?" I turn around to see my bestfriend calling out for me from a distance.

"And that's my cue to leave now." I move aside his hand and turn around to leave.

"I certainly didn't tell you to leave now did I?" He meets my pace and stand in front of me.

"If you don't get the fuck out of my way I'll fucken scream my lungs out and get all dramatic,you feel me?" I state with a daring tone.

"Fine,Geez!" He release my hand and put his in surrender.

"Good." I mutter and try to leave but he still block my way."Really?" I say annoyed.

"Can we at least talk,please?"

"Right now as you can see,I have somewhere to be.I can't right now." I tell him and pushes him out if my way.

"See you,Black Eyes." He shout at me.

I just smile to myself and walk away.

*****

I am laying down on my bed,watching a series on Netflix on my computer. Mother is downstairs cooking dinner for us.My phone suddenly rings.

I grab it and look at who's calling:

Incoming call:PATIENCE

I smile before swiping the button,answer.

"Hey bestfriend,how are you"?"

"I'm good,yourself.?
"So,what's up?" She asks.

"Aghhh,same old same boring. I miss him, ,P."

she let out a sigh,"luke is a dick.Stop thinking about him."

"I try but I can't,its hard ignoring him when I know how bad I want him." I explain.

"Jen, listen-..."

I then hear a snap at my window coming from outside.

"Hey,can I call you back?"

She agrees and I hang up.

I jolt off my bed and walk toward my window which is widely open.

I nearly scream as I hear another snap.I hear footsteps of someone walking towards my house. My heart skip a beat and I gather all the courage to peek outside.