Chapter 38

You're the only thing that I love
You're the only thing that i want
You're the only reason,
the only reason my member gets excited everytime you're close to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I honestly don't know what's going on with Jennifer but what I know is that,I have to get back to the apartment.

I swiftly make a U-turn and head back to my apartment. Arriving in last that ten minutes, I throw my stuff on the couch and walk to the kitchen to get a strong drink.

I really need one right now.

I mean,God knows what's happening with my girl. And I just can't wait for her to get here and explain to me.

After a while,the door to my apartment gets opened and closed. I take my glass of scotch and make my way out of the kitchen to check who it is.

"Jennifer?" I say in a whisper walking near her.

She gives me her angelic smile and drops her backpack on the floor. Slowly taking a few steps towards me.

On the move,she takes of her shirt and is now left with only a bra and Jean's.

I see what she's trying to do.

"I see what you're trying to do,naughty girl." I say in  a husky voice still getting near her.

Gosh,she has a fine waist.

"What,what am I trying to do,boyfriend." She flirts confidently.

Her back gets caged between the wall and my hard chest in a swift. Our eyes dive into each other  lustfully while our breaths fall on each other's faces. Mine filled with a bit of alcohol, while her's smells like mint.

"Don't play dumb with me Kenda." I warn huskily near her ear,while my lips brush against her skin.

"I-im not...playing dumb with you." She says breathingly.

"Then why are you doing here?Why you not at school, like you're supposed to be?huh?" I ask kissing her neck..

All lost in her pleasant smelling skin.

"Because,I want this." Her hand gets inside my Jean's,quickly sending a shiver when it touches my member.

Her hand is a bit cold.

"Is that so?" I ask,holding the glass with one hand while the other gets inside her jeans and panties and starts working its magic.

She moans softly, eyes closed."Yes."

I smirk taking a moment, observing  her reaction to my touch. My mouth reaches her neck again and as my head dives in,I kiss her neck with passion and hunger.

I can see her getting lost in my touch. Carefully not being rough, I keep on exploring her skin using my mouth.Her eyes keep circling in rounds.
I just can't seem to get enough of her.I love her the most during sex. Not to brag,but she is quite the best.Because during sex with her,that's when I see how needy and passionate she becomes.The lust that surrounds. Ofcourse her love is one of a kind:It somehow brings felicity within me.Helps me heal.Frith to my mind and soul. Pleasantness becomes the role. Her love is set to be uniquely known.

I keep on kissing her,smelling her cologne.

"Just kiss me already..." she begs,almost whispering.

That's it.

I attack her lips passionately yet hungrily. I can see her trying to kiss back but she's fast to notice that she can't match my dominance. She breaks out after feeling out of breath and I rest my nose on hers. I trace her red swollen lips with my thumb and dominantly force it to enter her mouth.
"Suck it." I whisper......Submissively,she suck my finger. Taking her time,her face goes back and forth sluggishly while her big black innocent eyes dive deeper inside my sadistic small brown eyes.

Our little intimate moment gets interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"Who the fuck is that!" I groan,vexed.

"Ignore it..." she begs,standing on her tiptoes and kissing my neck.

Damn,that feels good.

After it stopped ringing,I let out a sigh and we continued kissing. Until.....it rings again.

"Lemme get it babe,we'll continue this later." I give her one last long deep kiss and run to the couch to get my phone.

Seeing the Caller-ID. My jaws clench and she seems to have noticed my sudden change of mood and facial expression,so she asks.

"Are you okay?"

I look up from my phone at her,"Yeah,I'm just gonna go take this upstairs. Get a drink and come up after a few minutes." I tell her holding the phone close to my chest.

She gives me a look of uncertainty at first but her gorgeous angelic smile is quick to flash across her face in no time.

"Okay." She answers sofly.

I blow her a kiss and make my way upstairs.

Ten minutes later.

All my thoughts break when  Jennifer enters the room.

I'm sitting on the bed,shirtless. She sit beside me and asks sofly,"Who was that?"

I swiftly pull her onto my lap.

"Ouuuh..." She chuckles sweetly.

"It is no one you have to worry about." I tell her,"Now,where were we?" I whisper close to her ear.

She blushes and looks down. Her eyes widen as they look at my crotch.

"Woah...Brown Eyes you seem...really hard." Jennifer said massaging my crotch.

Damn,that feels like heaven!

I grunt in pleasure,already getting sexually frustrated.

"You seem very,very....very hard for me." Her voice is a whisper,very flattering and full of sex.

I close my eyes in sexual tension and moan out a soft 'fuck' once she starts rubbing my bulge.

I stand up,her legs wrapping around my waist while her arms wraps around my neck and we kiss madly.

I lay her gently on the bed then I open the drawer next to my bed and take out a condom.

"Don't go too rough on me." She pleads.

Smirking,I lean down close to her ear and whisper....

"Cant do no promises...."

1016 Words In Total.