Chapter 15

Jennifer's POV

Two months later.

It's been two months since that punishment day in school. Luke and I never talked about what happened. And I've been having confused feelings lately, when  he's out practicing I feel lonely. I'm honestly used to being around him.

I've been skyping with my mother almost every day and I just can't wait for the month to come to an end so she can come back home.

I really miss her.*cries.

It's Friday Evening and I'm still in bed contemplating.

Still deep in my thoughts, I hear the door bell ringing. I quickly run downstairs knowing who exactly it is.

"I got it." I stop Luke from opening the door and let him resume doing whatever he was busy with.

And he's just wearing shorts with no shirt on.
Gosh his body!Those abs.

"Who the fuck is it?" He ask,stepping inside the kitchen.

"It's my friend."I say out loud for him to hear since the apartment is quiet spacious. "And put a shirt on Harries." I tell him.

"It's my house." He shout then finshes with a silly laugh.

I just roll my eyes .

I only did that because he doesn't see me.

I unlock the door allowing Patience inside the apartment.

"Hey," I say brightly, lightly giving her a hug.

"Hi." She greets back with her beautiful smile.

"Let's go to my room." I tell her and she gives me a nod and follows me.

"Ain't you gonna introduce me to your friend,Kenda?" Luke's voice stops us in the middle of the stairs going up.

We both turn around and find him staring up at us.

Still,no shirt on!

"Did you ever introduce me to your friends?" I ask,arms crossed.

"Well,I never knew you wanted me to." He shrugs,innocently.

"Well,let's pretend I don't know that you want me to introduce you to mine,okay?" I give him a snide grin and drag Patience upstairs.

"You're being rude to me,Kenda." I hear him shout at me,softly so though."And you know I don't do rudeness."

Oh Jennifer, what have you done.

"Well,this is my room..." I say to Patience as we get inside my room.

She looks around and say,"It's beautiful."

I smile and gesture her to sit down on top of the bed with me.

"I love everything in here." She complements,plopping on my bed with comfort.