14 | Is it love?

Next day, taehyung didn't went to work. He was still guilty for slapping jin that harshly. So as an apology he took jin to panda express in the mall. After that they went to watch a movie.

𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Poor tae. He is still guilty for slapping me. Even though I told I forgive him, he still wanted to make it up to me. That's how we are in the mall. He took me to Panda Express. He loves it so much. It's more like he took me to eat what he wanted. And after that we went to watch a movie. I already watched a new film yesterday. But since he insisted he wanted to watch with me, I tagged along. After that he went to Gucci store. He called me too but I just bought some clothes only yesterday and didnt want anymore. So I was just waiting outside for him to complete his shopping.

While standing there, I saw jimin coming out of another store with a guy, might be his friend... he used to he friends with jk and hobi but after our marriage, he never talked with them. He saw me and slightly smiled at me or i thought he smiled. I wanted to talk with him and say I'm sorry about what happened and that I'll divorce tae soon. As a started to walk, someone pulled me back. I turned and saw it was taehyung who was holding my hand.

"Tae, give me my hand"
"You're not going anywhere"
"But I saw jimin. I want to talk with him" I didnt say I wanted to talk with him about our divorce.
"You're not talking with jimin or anyone. Come let's go" with that he pulled to towards the exit of the mall. Then we got in the car and went home.
But things wasn't awkward between us like before. He talked with me as usual like the incident didn't happened. I was happy cause or else it would have been ended up in another fight.

We reached home at around 2pm. I was very hungry. Thank god, eomma had already prepared delicious lunch for us. We ate is deliciously. Appa was not there. He went out to meet his friend. After lunch we went to our room and took a nap.

Taehyung was actually bored staying in the house. He usually will be at work or be with his friends. After we finished college, since both of us went to different places, we also got a bunch of new friends. But we still meet up and kept our connection strong as always. Tae mostly will be with his friends and return home late but now he's coming early cause I'm here and also his parents are here too.

After the nap, I went to Baekhyun hyung's house cause I was feeling bored. Also i promised the kids to play with them before.
"Jin you look so happy from the earlier time you visited. I guess all credits goes to taehyung " hyung teased me. I blushed at this. "Noo....I'm always like this hyung". I tried to hide my blush. " Mm mm" he again teased me. "Children let's play!" I tried to change the topic or else I will be a blushing mess if hyung keeps mentioning about tae.

I went out with kids and decided to play hide and seek since the last time I just left them in the middle of playing. When I looked at our home, I saw tae sitting at the garden with a cup of tea I guess and phone in other hand. Also he is occassionally looking at me. I smiled and waved at him and he returned the smile. Then we started playing.

After some time...

Liya was counting and I was hiding near the bush. Luckily they didn't find me. The bush was near the fence. I looked up and saw taehyung standing near with a sly smile. I actioned him to stay quiet. But he did the opposite. "Guys! Jin is here" he told and ran back to his seat. "You fool" I yelled at him. The kids had found me.

It was the last round and yeonjun was counting. The one who is found first needs to count first tmrw. As I hate counting, I ran to the further end of the lawn to hide behind a tree to not get found first. Unfortunately a broken glass pierced into my foot and it started bleeding. But I tried my best to stay quiet. I will scream and cry once the game is over. After standing for about 3min, yeonjun found me. Luckily I was second so I don't need to count first tmrw. Then he found leya too. I told them bye and went to our house.