16 | Taelous

Jin pov

"Jinnie where were you all these time, taehyung came before some time" did eomma forget I told to her before going to salon. Now what will tae think.
"Jennie asked me to.." she cut me off.
"Whatever, now give tae something to drink"

Jackson went to tae and greeted him. Tae gave him a fake smile. And just replied for what jackson asked. Then he went.

"Here" I went to him with the juice.
"I don't want it" he told and kept looking through his phone.
If he doesn't want then I'm gonna have it. I just walked away from him to where jackson and others where standing and joined them in talking. I turned to took what tae was doing. He was looking at me. I felt a little guilty.

I started to walk towards him then jackson hold my hand and stopped me. "Where are you going." "Tae is alone."
"Alright, give company to your hubby"

I went towards tae. "Jin, take him to your room. He must be tired. He just came from office" it was eomma
"No eomma, I'm going. I'll come tmrw" tae replied. Is he going already?
"No no no, that won't happen. We won't let you go tonight. Everyone was waiting for you. You can only go back after the wedding tomorrow. "

He sighed and followed me to our house. I went inside my room. He went after me and closed the room. Then he pinned me into the wall.

"Tae.." he placed his finger on my lips indicating me to stop speaking
"Is your outing over with that jackson guy. You didn't even have time to reply me. Leaving me on seen." Then he removed his fingers.
"No..it wasnt that... my phone wasn't with me. Jennie" "enough!" He told and then punched the wall.

"Have you gone mad" I took his hand and rubbed it.
"Leave, I know how to look after myself" he shoved my hand away.
"Why..it wasn't like that before "
"Is like that from now on. When I came here you were out with some other guy enjoying yourself. Do you even thought about me? What I was doing..anything?"
"Tae I went with him to take jennie's phone"
"Oh is it" he said with an annoyed face.

Then he suddenly gripped on my wrist.
"And why were you laughing and all happy around those guys"
"Tae those are my cousins and I don't l.." "I don't care. You're my husband and you should be this happy only with me and not them. You're mine and don't forget that. "

It was then the truth struck me. He's jealous and possessive. Omg. I laughed thinking about it.
"What is it there to laugh this much"
"Nothing"
"Nothing?"
"Um there's something"
"What"

I placed my hands around his neck and stood closely to him. Our body was literally pressed together rightnow. I leaned forward and kissed his tattoo which was half outside from his shirt. I can feel his heart beating rapidly. He brought his hand and placed it on my waist. My hot breathe was practically on his neck and I can feel him getting tensed.

After the long kiss, I raised my head to look at him. I smiled looking into his eyes. He was looking like a tomato now.
He was still looking at me as if not believing what just happened. I then give a small punch in his stomach. "Come back to senses you idiot. Freshen up and come downstairs. The clothes are placed on bed" I kissed his cheeks and ran out of the room. I didn't looked back.

After some time...

Tae came back. It was not at all the person who went inside the room. He was smiling and happily talking with others. What surprised me was he even talked with jackson. He will peek at me sometimes and I too did the same. When we caught each others eyes we would smile and break our eye contact. Jk came with mingyu. Jennie was true. Both were drunk and I can smell the alchohol just with their presence in the room. I took him into his room and pushed him inside the bathroom.