17 | Problems again?

*incase you forgot, chen is jennie's groom*

𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Next day I woke up with the sound of someone banging on the door. I opened my eyes and looked around. Tae was not there. I heard sound from the bathroom. He must be inside. "KIM SEOKJIN HAVEN'T YOU WOKE UP YET" I heard eomma yelling from the other side. "Eomma I woke up" "Get ready fast and get down" I rubbed my eyes and took my phone to check time. What the hell. I overslept. There's only 2.30 hr left for the wedding. Omg!!! Why God. I didn't even bath yet. Jennie is gonna kill me. Cruel tae, why didnt he called me when he woke up.

I get out from the bed and went towards the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"Taeee can you please come out fast"
"No way dear"
"Please, its already late"
"You should have woke up early if you want"
"Please tae.."
I didn't heard any voice from the other side. I again tried to knock. Then he suddenly opened the door and pulled me inside with him. Now me and tae is standing under the shower. Luckily he is wearing a towel around him. Or else...

I was fully drenched in the water. My clothes are all wet. He was laughing looking at me.

"Its ok now. Let's bath together" he winked at me.
"Yaaah I'm fully drenched. Just finish fast and move" I tried to get out from there. He came and stood before me.
"W...what?"
"Where do you think you're going"

He came closer to me. He hold my hand not letting me to move. And used the other hand to circle my waist. There is literally no space between us now. He brought me again under the shower. Now we both are completely under the water with me standing close to his chest. Water was falling from head to hair. God he looked sexy...wait what did I just thought.

"Tae" I saw shivering under the cold water.
It's the first time I'm standing this closer to body without shirt. Even though standing under the cold water, his body was still warm. Water droplets was falling from his hair to my face. He is looking deeply into my eyes. I felt so small under his gaze.

I was now inches away from his tattoo. It's the only thing which makes me lose my control. I think I love his tattoo more than him.. I can't take my eyes from that. He saw me staring at his tattoo which had drops of water above it. "Like what you see" he said with a smrik. "N..no".

The coldness of water is becoming too much for me. I started to shiver. Also tae standing here is not helping. I felt his grip tightened on me.

"Are you cold?" He asked me
"Mmm"
"We can change that"
He told and brought his face closer to my neck. He dipped his face in my neck. I can feel his hot breathe on my neck... he kissed. His first kiss in a romantic way,  not like the usual ones in forehead. His mouth is traveling around my neck. Coldness left my body and I felt myself on fire. I just received his first kiss with so much feelings..

I circled one of my arms around his neck and other on his hair. I don't know what possessed me to do so. He was still nuzzling in my neck. He pulled back. He brought one of his hand in back of my head and brought me closer to his face.

"Jinniee, haven't you finished bathing yet" it eomma. She was inside the room. Oh I removed the lock of room coming here. We quickly pulled back. I was feeling shy to look him. We didn't spoke a word.

After making sure eomma left, tae went out. I locked the door. I can't believe what just happened. I stood there thinking about it. Somehow I finished my bathing and went out. I saw tae was already ready

 I saw tae was already ready