20 | Is it over?

*Double update!!!*

𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I waited till tae fell asleep. I sat near him patting his head. Whenever his temperature rises, I'll keep a wet cloth on his forehead. Now my angry tae is curled like a small kitten close to me. He wasn't asleep yet. Eventhough he had fever, a smile was still on his face.

"Aren't you sleeping" he asked me.
"Noo"
"Why..you've taken enough care of me. Now sleep"
"I'll sleep after you sleep" I assured him.
He hummed and drift to sleep. "Good night" I mumbled and kissed his forehead before going to sleep.

*****

Next mrng, tae also woke up with me at 7. "Sleep..you can get up later"
"Office"
"Noo, you're going there today. Take a leave. You're not well"
I took the blanket and covered him in that. Then I went and took a bath and went to kitchen.

"How is his fever now?" Eomma enquired.
"Its ok now" I forget to check it before coming. How stupid.
"If it's not reducing you two go to hospital ok?" "I'll do it eomma"
I quickly prepared the soup for him and went to our room.

"Tae the soup.."
"Keep it there. I'll come now" he got up and went to the bathroom. After sometime he came after taking a bath.

I went towards him and placed my hand on his forehead to check fever.
"Wow fever is gone already"
"That's cause I got the correct medicine yesterday" he winked at me.
"Youu.... oops I forget. Here anyway have this soup. It will remove any remaining fever" I told those and made him drink the whole soup.

That day, I spent with tae. We played video games and talked. We catch upon many things we forget to share. It felt nice. It's been a long time since I'm talking with him like these.

At evening, he went out for a walk. He called me but I was too lazy to go. So he went without me. I stayed in my room reading a book which eomma gave me. Suddenly a phone rang. It was tae's. He forget to take this.

I saw it was one of his friend so I decided to take the call.

"I didn't knew you were such a bastard. I just returned to korea today to know the first news that you're married to that best friend of yours. How could you do this to jimin. That poor guy. Did you already forget the times when you becomes lovesick at nights and calls us to accompany you to jimin's house at nights and make us wait will the damn mrng till you finished your business. You not only cheated him, you cheated us all... you just used his heart and body and left him for your good for nothing bestfriend. He's not coming back to you cause of his kind heart that forgive you. But how could you do that taehyung. I never thought this cheap of you"

I felt my world crash into pieces. My heart broke hearing those. I had a feeling of lighting go through my heart. I was completely shocked hearing all these. I didnt realised a tear had ready escaped my eyes.

"H..hello" I somehow managed to say.
"Who is this"
"His h..husband" he immediately cut the call hearing that.

His phone fell from my hand to the bed. I curled to the headboard of the bed and sat hugging my knees. The moments we spend together came to my mind...I felt disgusted of myself.

'You didn't even told me any of these. I never knew anything... you're calling me bestfriend without telling anything happening in your life' I brought my hands to face and cried my heart out.