21 | Divroce or not?

Guy...in last chapter I asked you guys your opinion about what jin did. Sorry if I forget to mention this, jin is a person who thought sex before marriage is wrong. And he is of the view if they did so, then jimin must get tae and he should leave and like that... that's why he made decision to leave. and tae knows about this, and that's why he didn't told jin about it even after their marriage.
Hope you understood what I meant

~~~~

𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I entered my house. Everyone was surprised to see me with my belongings and all. I was surprised to see Jackson was also there. Eomma asked me what happened why am I there. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I hugged her and cried my heart out. I told her about jimin and tae and that I need to leave from their life to unite them.

They all were actually angry at tae for doing this. He destroyed 3 persons life.
They were angry at him for not only destroying my life but jimin's too. Jk was the only one who didn't blamed him. He kept silent and asked me did I talked with him. It was then I realised I never gave tae a chance to speak. I felt bad for that. But even if I want to now, my parents won't let me to talk with him...

I went inside my room only to find a huge picture of us framed in the wall. It was a pic taken during our wedding. I sat at my bed and just stared at it. I couldn't hold back and cried. Seems like all my tears are dried up by crying too much. Even though not wholeheartedly, I'm giving tae back to jimin..its the better decision.

Jackson came into my room after sometime. He saw me staring at the photo.
"Let's remove it from there jin. It's no more needed"
I wanted to scream no but I just nodded.
He then took it and went out. I wanted to scream and just run back to tae. But I can't. I'm feeling weak. I wanted to call him but I'm not able to. Whenever I take my phone, jimin comes to my mind. So I'll keep it back.

From the next day onwards, my parents were busy filing divorce in the court and all. I was like a toy who accompanied them everywhere and signed wherever they asked too. Kookie was the only one who didnt supported this and he became a little distant with me for doing this. But I'm left with no option. I don't want jimin to be heartbroken because of me. He gave tae his body and soul and what I've done to them...I destroyed their relationship...
I don't know what I'm going now is wrong or not but I know it's the right thing to do now.

Tae and i was called several times into the court. But we didn't met once.

~~~~

Today is the day, the day of final decision of our divorce. I'm feeling nervous. Why am I like this. I'm the one who wanted this right?

Since my parents can't come with me today and jk is busy with college, they asked jackson to accompany me to the court. Even if jk was free he won't come...

I'm going to see tae today... I don't know how to face him yet.

"Jin we're here" I was brought back from my thoughts when jackson tapped my shoulders. "Ooh sorry I zoned out" I get outside. The atmosphere is very calm. Surrounded my trees filled with blossoms. But the things happening here is just the opposite...

Jackson and I went inside. Tae and I have counselling first and if still we're firm on our stands, we'll get divorce. Finally he'll be free...

I waited outside the office. After sometime, tae came. He just stood opposite me. I lowered my head cause I can't stand his gaze. After sometime we were called inside.

Be both entered at the same time and bumped. Tae moved back and let me get in first. "Sit" Then we sat at the chairs kept beside each other.

"See, you can say anything openly. We are not here to separate you but to get you back together." The couple therapist/lawyer told us. (Idk who does that so)
We both kept silent.
"Its not even 6months after your marriage. Why you need divorce so fastly?. Taehyung tell me" she asked tae.
"I don't know..." he lowered his head.
"Then what about you jin?"
"That's because....tae is in a relation with another guy"
Tae suddenly raised his head looked at me pitifully... 'sorry tae I couldn't help it. I want divorce.' I said in my mind.