33 | Plan

Jin pov

The next day,

Tae didn't went to work cause today was supposed to be a rest for him after the meeting. I as usual woke up and get ready to work. Even though I refused, he insisted on dropping me off to work. 

When we reached the office, he made sure I entered the building before going back. He seemed to be alert after I told him about namjoon. He was silent throughout the whole ride and was deeply thinking about something. Whenever I asked what happened, he would shrug it off and say it's nothing.

I finished work by 4 and went out of the building. I was surprised to find taehyung waiting for me in front of the building leaning on his car. He is observing the surroundings. He is really protective! I rushed to him.

"Taehyungiee..what a surprise! I never thought you would come to pick me up" I exclaimed while clinging to his arms.
"From today onwards you're not taking a bus. No way I'm gonna let you travel in that again. You can't say any excuses and should take the other car or I'll be dropping and picking you like this everyday" he said strictly. "I would love to be picked up by you everyday. That's so romantic " I said and gave a small peck on his lips. He smiled and get inside the car and I went to the passenger seat.

He was driving a little too fastly to my liking. "Please be a little slow tae". "No baby. We have something important to discuss. I want to reach home as soon as possible." I didnt bothered to reply anything and kept looking out of the window.

Today, namjoon has been constantly calling me. When I block one number, we would call from another. He almost called from 5 different numbers by now. I told tae about it and he said he had a 'plan' to get rid of him. But he didnt tell me what it was.

We reached home and at the same time,my phone rang indicating namjoon calling. I looked at tae. But he was calm. I didn't answered the call. We went into the loving room and sat on the couch with him opposite me.

"Jin, about what I'm gonna say, listen clearly ok. Only this way we can stop that namjoon". He said with a serious face.

"What is it tae." I asked him eagerly.

"I need you to call namjoon and tell as I say now". He said. "Are you serious?" I asked him. "Yes jinnie, this is the only way we can get to him. We don't know where he is hiding. ". "O..ok then"

*****

Tae dialled namjoon's number and put the call on speaker. He handed the phone over to me. Soon he took the call. Tae motioned me to speak.

"Omg what a surprise! I can't believe you are really calling me. I thought you switched off your phone afraid of me and was hiding. That's why I came to see you last night. But I couldn't get a proper glimpse cause you screamed and I quickly ran away". I felt my blood boiling hearing these. Tae was gritting his teeth and clenching his fist.

"It wasn't working and I got it repaired today." I said without any expression.

"Did your taehyung came back?" He asked without any interest.

"Mm yes. Yesterday"

"Ooh, what is about this change now. What made you call me now?" He asked. I really wanted to curse him and cut the call in his face but I should follow what Tae told.

"You were right. Tae doesn't loves me. He have relation with many girls and is cheating on me. You know what, our marriage was once in the edge of divorce. I tried my best to win his love but... this marriage was out of cheating and not of love. He made me fall in his trap..but now, I can't be in this anymore. Tae sometimes try to convince me by acting. It was one of that which you have seen at the beach that day.." I said and fake cried a bit. I looked at taehyung and he showed to sign saying I did superbly.