28 | Love is a beautiful thing

As jin suggested, that day everyone went to amusement park. They had a really good time. It was a much needed time for everyone with their family. Eunwoo was so happy that unlike jimin, jin liked him and he loved his brother in law very much. Taehyung was also happy eventhough he couldn't spend alone time with his love. For jin it was a chance to get know about taehyung's other family members.

In evening Eunwoo and his family went back to their home. His appa only managed to get leave for a day and he had already skipped 2 days of class just to come here. He can't skip more classes.

*****

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘃 (much needed this time)

If anyone asks who is the happiest person in the world right now, it would be me. I feel complete now. My jinnie, my love, he's everything I could ask for. He's the most wonderful and loving partner I could ever ask for.

Right now my jinnie is sleeping in my arms after having our first sex which I would love to call 'love making'. He is snoring cutely. He doesn't know that I sometimes wakes up at night just to see him sleeping. He is soooo cute that I want to squish his cheeks and put him in my pockets. How did I get this lucky to have him as my better half.

I know I was an asshole before. I hurt my jinnie several times. I could control my anger sometimes. But each time I slapped him, it was me who got more hurt. I was really afraid that I'm gonna lose him. I was like a mad man before. I really regret my doings . I'll apologize to him tmrw. We didn't actually planned anything for tmrw. So just a dinner date and apologizing after will do.

Everytime spend with Jin feels different. I never had this feeling before when I was with jimin. After our marriage I understood that I was in love with Jin before. Whenever he pouts I felt like kissing those plump lips. Whenever he gives flying kisses i secretly wanted to catch that and keep it in my heart. Whenever he says no one likes him in highschool, I wanted to scream on the top of my lungs that I loved him. But I was so stupid that I thought I was feeling all these cause Jin was handsome and he was my friend.

Whenever he smiles my world lightens up. If he cries, my heart broke and I feels like to kill the one who made him cry. I was so oblivious of my own feelings.

When he said he was gonna get married, I was genuinely happy. I always wanted to see him happy but a part of me was sad thinking that we would never be the same like before. But if that's what the right thing, I should support it. But then that bastard namjoon came in between and spoiled everything. His main aim is to destroy my jinnie's life. He wants jin for himself to make him suffer. I won't let him do that. So I did what was the best to do that time. I married jin eventhough he never agreed to it. A part of me was still sad for hurting jimin like that..but I didn't knew the truth then...

Jimin....the man I loved most after my jinnie. I never thought he could be such cheap. Thinking about him makes me hate myself to love such a guy. I couldn't forgive him...never.

My jinnie is my everything now. I won't ever hurt him again. This is a promise which I made to myself when we both made up. I can't believe that I really slapped him. I can't think about that without tears in my eyes. I slapped my face countless times whenever I did that to him. This is the only way I can punish myself.

'𝗜 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝘆. 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀' I promise

"I love you jinnie" I whispered and kissed his forehead. "Good night" I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

***Next day***

I woke up hearing a loud thud. I rubbed my eyes trying to get up. I placed my hands on the place where Jin was sleeping but there was nothing. I immediately opened my eyes and saw my baby lying in the floor rubbing his back. "God, what happened baby?" He looked at me with an angry expression
"Can't you see, i fell" God! I want to pinch his cheeks. Eventhough he is trying to act angry, he's looking like an angry cute hamster. I get down near him.

"Yup I saw that but tell me how"
"I was trying to go to bathroom but I couldn't walk. I'm too sore from yesterday" he said with a light tint of red in his cheeks. "Aww sorry my jinnie. Don't worry, I'll take care of you" I cooed at his cuteness. "Don't make it like you're helping me. You're the one who caused this and you should be taking responsibility too"

 You're the one who caused this and you should be taking responsibility too"

"Ok ok.. come let me make it up to you" I carried him bridal style to the bathroom. He had his arms around my neck for support. I'm trying my best to not lose my control and fuck him right here.

To my surprise he suddenly leaned forward to my chest and kissed my exposed tattoo. I just slept last night with a boxers only. Whenever he kissed my tattoo ,it really feels awesome. Its something which I can't explain with words. It is a euphoric feeling. I just stood still and closed my eyes. We had reached the bathroom now.

He suddenly gave a lick on the tattoo and started kissing my neck. Is he serious. "Don't tempt me baby. I'm trying my best to not lose control and fuck you right here" I warned him. "Who said you to control Daddy?" That's it. I'm done. I didn't wasted any time and pulled him for a long kiss.

I make him stand and went to the tub and filled it with water. I then removed the remaining clothes from my body and get in it. I looked at jin and saw him stripping out of his clothes. He came towards me and get inside as well. "Ride me baby" he then straddled on my lap and started pushing himself on my cock...

The bathroom was filled with moans, curses, hot breathes, sound of water splashing, etc etc.

*****

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

I want to say that I'm not that good in writing. I'm still am amateur. I just write what comes in my mind. I apologize for making taehyung  abusive towards seokjin. I'm really sorry if you felt offended or anything by that. I'm really sorry if that was inappropriate.

If you're not comfortable with reading this, then you may not read. No one is pressuring you or something. I'm just telling all these cause someone told what I wrote was not right and shouldn't romanticize such behavior like that. I felt really bad when I saw that comment and even for a moment I thought about deleting this book. You might have said that with good intention but I felt really bad after reading that

It is just my 2nd book and I'll try to improve. That's all I can say...

Thank you guys for reading this and supporting me till now.

Few more chapters and I promise to end this book soon....

Love ya❤