Grand Master

(General Tyke POV)
(Perry's Mother)

"General Tyke! We can't accommodate all of these people" Major General Maudlin complains again. He's been a thorn in my side since returning from battle

"We can and we will Major General, or have you forgotten why we serve?" I growl at him

"Of course not but you must admit....ogres a beastly creatures" He sneers

I stop walking and glare at the Major General "Have you lost your mind?!" I growl loudly "Those ogres just helped saves hundreds of people, they are not beastly, they are heros"

"Please" He scoffs "If you think I'm going to respect them, you've got another thing coming"

I walk up close to him so he can feel my breath "Don't forget that I out rank you little man! You will do as I say! Those ogres fought side by side with me at the risk of there own lives which is something you've never done. I will not stand here and listen to one of my officers disrespecting them or I'll have you court-martialled for insubordination!" I know I'm yelling but this piece of shit just makes me so angry "Now go and find something else to do! I'd rather you not be with me when I visit the refugees!"

"Yes General Tyke" I can see him clench his jaw before he salutes and walks away

'Fucking asshole' Shabina growls 'The ogres were nothing but respectful to everybody'

'I know Shabina' I sigh 'Sometimes people are prejudice to others based on what they've heard instead of seeing it for themselves. I'm not saying all ogres are nice, but the ones here certainly are'

'I remember a time when that was Vampires' Shabina sighs

'It was werewolves many centuries ago' I add

'It seems to be a different supernatural each century. Every race has bad in it, but if that is all you see, I don't hold much hope for peace' Shabina whimpers

'Exactly'

I'm jolted out of my conversation by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see an ogre by the name of Cecilia smiling at me with her sharp pointed teeth "Hello General Tyke, I'm sorry for disturbing you"

"Not at all Cecilia, how can I be of service?" I smile up at her. Ogre heights are no joke, she's well over 8 feet tall. Her reptilian green skin shines in the light. It's the only thing you would notice was different, besides the teeth and height

"I heard you conversation with Major General verbal diarrhea mouth" She smirks making me chuckle

"Oh don't worry about him. He got his stripes by going to school while the rest of us got it through battle. The man is smart but not much else. He has the notion that werewolves should rule over every supernatural being. I don't agree" I say "Every race has its own royalty and should stay like that. It's simple really, what may be good for werewolves isn't necessarily good for people such as yourself so ruling over your people would just be a headache for everyone involved"

"That's actually what I wanted to speak to you about ma'am" Cecilia smiles

"Oh" I frown "Would you like it in a more private setting?"

"If you wouldn't mind ma'am"

"Please call me-" I start but get cut off

"Please ma'am, my parents taught me to respect the laws of power. I'd like to continue calling you ma'am....ma'am"