The curse mark

"This is a survival game. Don't be hasty. This is called the forest of the death." - Anko said creepily.

Meanwhile Naruto barely tried to understand the rules while he focused more on a weird women licking her lips. It took away Anko's curiosity when she held a Kunai around Naruto's neck. Ikada was quick to react when she offered a punch on that women's face drifting her away a few meters. Everyone stood in awe. Ikada was never the one to react violently all of a sudden.

"Are you alright Naruto?"  she asked as she placed a hand over his shoulder

"Umm... yes I am." he said while stuttering a little

"So you're Ikada ?"- Anko's curiosity was now shifted to her.

"Yes mam."

"You'll be playing solo." she simply declared to everyone's surprise

"Nani!!!" All of her teammate exclaimed even Sasuke though not with the same jolt that everyone else was dealing with.

"It's the order from the Hokage. Just play solo. Take the scroll even if you have to do it from your own team. Remember it's a survival game."

"Maybe it's a survival game. I would rather die than betray my teammates even if I were to confront them for my survival I would gladly accept my fate than hurt them."

A moment of silence prevailed. Anko didn't say anything just motioned everyone to take their scrolls. Ikada got the heaven's scroll. Honestly what could she retort at such a statement. The will of fire was already evident to her.

Soon everyone was away in the forest seeking for scrolls. Ikada was running swiftly capering from trees to trees like an experienced being. It was after a few minutes when she encountered a trio

"Oh what do we have here Zen, a pretty girl all alone." - stranger said as he tilted his head giving a vindictive smirk.

"Where's your team?" Zen asked with squinted eyes.

"I guess they left her. You know my name is Ruby hahaha."  oh her habit of repeating the last part.

"I'm playing solo. No team currently."

Ikada replied completely unflappable with everything. Her muscles didn't even twitch once.

"I guess we have a lucky day Dan. You know my name is Ruby hahaha."

" I'll remember your name. And as per the scroll what have you got?"

"Well well we've someone smart here. Sure we got the earth's scroll. It would be our bad luck if you've got the same." - Dan

"Then I must say you're lucky. Heaven's here." - Ikada raised the scroll briefly to their vision.

They launched Kunais all at once. Ikada was quick to dodge all of them landing at a safer distance. "Human clones:2" and soon two of her human clones with equal chakra distribution were formed.

"Are you going to defeat us with shadow clones?"

"You'll see what they're."

Soon they took one on one. The team was weak. Weak infront of Ikada. There was no way they were going to defeat her. Not when she was personally trained by Sarutobi and he himself acknowledged her enough to allow her solo. The fight continued for half an hour when Ikada finally decided to do it.

"Prison style! Hell's wall"

Soon purplish and bluish walls emerged from either side of them. All the three were trapped in separate prisons of chakra. It was overwhelming for them to conquer it.