Dragon's clan

"Ikada?" Sakura called as she ran towards Ikada's direction almost bumping into her.

"Yo Sakura. What is it?" Ikada asked as she found Sakura being overly excited.

"We girls are planning a night out and I want you to join us too." She said as she took heavy breaths to gain enough oxygen.

"Is that so? But don't you think I'll be just a statue there? In fact I only know you a little bit better than others."

"That's alright and that's the point. We want you to know us all. This will be a good start perhaps. You should talk to people now Ikada. Just say a yes it'll be so much fun I swear!"
Sakura clasped her hands to decipher her excitement.

"Alright alright. I'll be joining."

She gave in with the hope of understanding and learning more about others.
..
..
..
..

"Are you sure Sakura that we can drink this?" A hesitant and shy Hinata asked while pointing her finger towards the drink.

"I don't think anyone will know about us drinking sake. We are just trying you see." - Ino answered instead of Sakura.

"Well it does seem fun." Sakura said as she poured herself a drink.

"What about Ikada? Isn't she 3 years older to us. I think she can drink without any worries."

"I guess I can."

Well Ikada knew that her alcohol tolerance wasn't any good but she still wanted to try again. Maybe she was allowing herself to have fun? Or maybe she was just trying to interact with them in a better way. Whatever it was, the turn of events was going to be fun.

"So here I go." Sakura said as she gulped down from her glass.

"Sakura you really?" Hinata was still hesitant. Obviously her royal family won't want her to be doing this. She already had to lie about some mission in order to be here.

"C'mon Hinata just drink already." Ino leaned in closer to Hinata while holding a glass of sake in one hand. Bringing it closer to Hinata's mouth she forced her to let it in. She gulped down and immediately went red with embarrassment.

"Relax Hinata. You haven't committed a crime. We as ninjas are already more mature than ordinary people of our age." Ikada spoke as she also took her sake.

"That's true....sometimes I wonder how my life would have been if I were just some ordinary girl and not a ninja?" Sakura asked a not so happy question.

"Well I guess you would've led a normal life. But a normal person also faces problems. It's just that for them those problems are difficult to handle and to us they seem ridiculously simple and easy. What we forget is that people have different levels to deal with. It's like asking a person who's in 5th grade to solve the problems of 7th grade. Same is with humans. What we find difficult might be different for someone else owing to the different atmosphere we've been living through. To us ninjas, missions are our problems and also some extra personal stuff. For ordinary people they've got a bunch of other things to worry about. Humans just keep themselves occupied all the time with various things. Peace is just far away from us."

"Damn Ikada that's so deep philosophical knowledge. You talk so deep." Ino said as she took a bite from her chips.

"True. Ikada, it feels weird to listen to you. You're way too mature at such things." Sakura said with wide eyes.

"Ikada chan seriously I admire you." Hinata

"Guys relax. I guess it's pretty normal and we should know and realise this fact. And the day we accept this, our individual differences will seem to shorten soon. And thank you all of you for praising me."