Carl What Are You Doing?!

I cried and cried as Sophia hugged me tightly. "Were burying her you wanna come?" Andrea said softly smiling at us. I nodded and walked out tear stained face. I laid my head on Alex's shoulder. We had a service for her and I stood up and talked "she was basically my best friend believe it or not she was the only reason I enjoyed life at my house with my three brothers we were the dynamic duo. She and I were amazing at soccer and she loved tennis while I played piano. She made me love myself and I helped her with her homework. She will forever be missed no matter what happens. I love you Cam your my Angel forever." By the time I was down tears were going down my cheeks and Mom and Dad buried her. I walked inside the prison to the tombs. I stood there unable to process anything. I heard noises. I didn't care for my gun and All the sudden a familiar pair of lips were placed on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back and then realized something he wasn't mine. I pushed him off "Carl what are you doing!? We can't!" He shook his head "I I can't believe it I never knew!" I raised an eyebrow "what!?" He sighed "that dream you had was real! It happened but the world gave you a second chance the same with me! I had that dream too Cal! I-I thought it was a sign that we didn't belong together so i tried to be with Cam and I was still in love with you! We got into an argument over that before she jumped and I didn't know she was going to do it Cal I didn't!". He was sobbing by now I stared at him weirdly so it was all real Carl and I were real We actually happened! I looked at him.

ONE YEAR EARLIER

Carl's POV

I was doing my science homework at the table thinking of my dream I had. Callie she was a dream, the apocalypse a dream, mom dieing, a dream, all of it a dream nothing more. "Carl lets go pack up " my.mom said frantically. "What?" This happened in my dream "just pack okay baby" I ran to my room and packed everything I could. I jumped into Shane's truck. We drove to Atlanta ' where was she! I needed to see her. And then I saw a Flash of blonde hair two blonde haired girls. One looked like Cal and one was Cal, that outfit was hers those nails were hers, she's real! She told us we need to turn around and follow her and she went to car after car. And then she hopped into Dales RV. We made it to the old camp. Once we were asleep that night I thought about it, why would the universe tell me this? We're Callie and I not meant for each other? Maybe that was it. So I started paying attention to Cam. She was sweet but not Callie the one I wanted more than anything and then when we got to the prison I wanted her more than anything. Cam realized this and jumped off the roof. I didn't think she was gonna do it. Why Cam?

PRESENT TIME

She stared at me as I explained. "So you knew and didn't tell me?". I nodded "dick move Carl dick move". She walked out of the tombs. I punched the wall God dammit Carl!