A Movie Meet

Chapter 1
YOUR POV

The sun peeks through the silk curtains creating a pool of yellow on my face. My eyes flutter open. And I stretch while climbing out of bed. The thoughts of the previous week rolls through my head, I had been cast as the main character for a new movie, I had read the script, it was cute and kitsch, although I hadn't found out who the other cast members were yet. I never thought I would be an actor. But I had just finished filming Teen Wolf with my really good friend Dylan, I wasn't a main but I had popped up in a few episodes. I had showed in a lot more films, but this was probably going to be be the biggest one. I look at the clock it reads, 7:24. My eyes widen I have to be at the set in an hour. Forget about having a shower, I throw my PJ's off and put on some jeans on and a baby blue midriff top. I run into the bath room and quickly apply some foundation, mascara and light pink lipstick. I throw my hair up in a messy bun, and grab my purse and phone.
__

The traffic is busy in London but eventually I make it there, stopping on the way for coffee and breakfast. The director, Angelina Alan, is talking to a group of people, so that's where I decide to head. I tap her on the shoulder, "sorry, hey." I say as she quickly turns around. "Oh, Y/N, your here." She smiles and turns back around to the people she was talking to earlier, and says, "will you please excuse me." She turns back around to me and puts her hand on my shoulder. "Come with me, I'll show you some of the people you'll be working with." We walk along the tilled floor, and out through two massive glass doors into a large outside area. Picnic tables dot the grass along with oak trees and fairy lights. "Wow, this is really beautiful." I say.
"Yes I know, it is really amazing, there might actually be a few scenes shot out here." She smiles and I give her one back. In the far corner of the garden is two tables filled with chattering people. Angelina's phone starts to buzz and she quickly pulls it out of her pocket, "Sorry", she mouths to me and runs off. I sit down at the only spare spot, most people are engaged in their convosations but a few look up, "ahh and here's are main." It's a boy-only a few years younger than me maybe nineteen- that says it. He shoots his hand out, "Alex." He says and gives me a cheesy smile. I shake his hand and reply, "Y/N." He smiles, "these are my friends Trish and Liam."
"Hey." I answer back and wave. No one really looks familiar, there are a few actors that I know but not to many. But they all look very, very close to my age, twenty two. I sit in silence and think, until I spot the person sitting across from me, he grabs my attention. He is immersed with something on his phone as he looks at tentatively. He instantly looks up, are eyes lock. There brown, melty chocolate colour. I get lost in them, but my mind quickly comes back to reality. "Hello, I'm Y/FN." I grin. "Thomas Brodie-Sangster." He brings out his hand for me to shake it, but instead I unexpectedly laugh, my mind drifts back to High School, Year 9.

Thomas Sangster. He was the same age as me back then and I had a major celebrity crush on him. When I thought he was my Otp, and I would read fanfiction in the middle of the night frothing about imagines of us getting married. He was my 'life' as I explained it, I wasn't an actress then. My first movie was in year 11. I had moved on since then- I hadn't seen him on my lock screen for a while- and now I was filming a movie with him.

He quickly takes his hand back, "What?" He asks. "Oh no sorry." I offer my hand and he shakes it. He has a firm grip and soft hands. My mind is interested in starting a conversation so I do. "What character do you play?" I ask.
"Angus." He smiles, his deep British accent lingers in my mind. Angus, he is the British boy I fall in love with. A RomCom, I never thought of the guy being Thomas. I chuckle to my self as I remember some of the scenes. "Who do you play?" He asks back.
"Ella."
He laughs slightly, "So, your the one who plays my partner."
"I guess so." We share a small laugh and the day falls away, leaving me and Thomas at the table alone, deeply buried in our convosation.