About the story and characters

The scenes take place in POSITANO, a small yet elegant city in Europe; where Christmas is celebrated for a month with zeal.

Characters:-

1. Park Jimin

Jimin loathes rich men for some reason.

He is a food connoisseur and wishes to get his recipe books published under a big label.

His personality is blithesome and high spirited, at least in front of audience.

His hair exhibits ash matte tone of the gloomy clouds.

2. Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook is rich. His profession will be revealed later.

His personality is melancholic.

His attires are all black that exudes his monochromatic outlook towards life, which changes on Jimin's attendance.

He sports coal black hair.

He does not celebrate Christmas.

✮ ✮

✪The inspiration for this story came from my fondness of food, I wanted to inculcate somewhere. You will find Jimin talking passionately about food in the story on multiple occasions.

✪There will be surprise characters as the story unveils itself.

✪I am not sure if I want to make a short version of it or long. If I may give a spoiler, this story will have 30 average length chapters; each part will depict the story of all 30 days before Christmas; one at a time. So, there it goes.

✪I am trying to create a beautiful story embracing the merriment of Christmas and conviviality of humanity. I am hopelessly in love with Christmas, let's see if I succeed.

✪I do not own pictures used in story except the recipe book covers, which have been edited by me.

✪You will find all Jimin's recipe book covers, embedded on top of each chapter.

✪I will post the first chapter after BE release.

✪There will be power updates, meaning, one chapter each day for 30 days.

💫Here's the cover of story.💫