24 Days from Christmas- Burn

All set to watch snow together with a man who can give complex to Greek god of beauty, Jungkook is hypo ventilating because he is really scared of how things will turn out. He plans to confess to Jimin about his feelings today.

Remembering the smile, which cast the spell on his heart. The heart which had known no bounds is now owned by a master. With the black sky above, calming the waters of tidal waves raising within, he walked over to Jimin. "Ready?"

Jimin just smiles making the man in front of him feel more butterflies inside him than he could accommodate.

They walk towards the cliff.

"Jimin, why don't we play a game till we reach there?" Jungkook proposes.

"Huh? What can we play?" Jimin exclaims.

"It is simple. I will tell you something about me and you also state the same fact about you."

"Sounds easy." Jimin smiles at the ground. "You first."

"Okay...I am 24.

"I am 26." Jimin chuckles a little. "You are too young.

"Too young? Are you kidding me? Remember who was screaming like a crying hyena on the roller coaster?" Jungkook defensively retaliates.

"Sure kid, doesn't change the fact." Jimin was now laughing frantically and Jungkook was more than willing to kiss his defeat with open arms.

"I like dancing and I hate cockroaches." Jungkook's goes next

"I like cooking and I hate rich men."

"What? Why? I mean why do you hate rich men in general?" Jungkook asks bustling his calm.

"I just have had a bad experience." Jimin replies not showing interest to talk more on the topic.

"Don't you think you are stereotyping something, not based on the traits or personality but based on something materialistic?" Jungkook was more than interested in the topic. After all, he is the richest among the rich. Uber rich.

"Can we move on to next, please?" Jimin says rather sullen.

Jungkook was not to be told twice. He understood that there must be something really extreme that must have happened for him to say it like that otherwise Jimin is a reasonable guy. Except when he is on a roller coaster.

Not wanting to kill the buzz he does not cling to it.

"I am single." He says looking at Jimin as he stops walking.

Jimin walks two steps ahead when he realizes that Jungkook was not by his side. He was standing steadily and not following.

He thinks about what he had just said. He turns back to face Jungkook and reads the hopeful eyes, nervous face, and throbbing heart.

Not wanting to encourage younger's feelings, he replies. "It's complicated."

Jungkook gulps as their gaze linger on for some time.

"Let's go. We will be late." Jimin comes to collect and nudges him and they resume walking.

Silence hovers them. Jungkook's heart is frowning but he maintains a smile on his face. Thousands of thoughts are dancing in his head.

//Does he have a boyfriend? or worst, girlfriend?
Is he straight? Is he gay?//

Jimin was no stranger to the situation he found himself in. He is used to being hit on by people and he always politely denied it.

This time it hurt him to say no. In all honesty, he has been thinking about Jungkook too, a lot. But he knows he cannot be with him.

He does not know anything about him and trust is something that doesn't come easy to Jimin.