17 Days from Christmas- Need you

"Sorry, my clothes don't fit you." Jimin says as he unintentionally ruffles Jungkook's towel dried hair on the way to bathroom himself and laughs at him who was looking all cute in an outfit too short for him.

After changing, he comes out and looks at lost Jungkook who was standing near the smallest balcony he has ever seen but he feels that this is the most beautiful and comfortable place in the world, under the warmth of Jimin's voice.

"I think you are going to have to stay here tonight." Jimin brings his attention back to him.

He turns around and sees Jimin in a blue robe with matching PJs who were plugging in the blow-drier. He was looking different. Of course, Jungkook was seeing him in sleepwear first time. Jimin always dressed sharply in body-hugging pants and shirts or jackets accentuating his features.

He walks back inside the room and looks at one bed albeit it was big, there was no way they were sleeping together. Jimin realizes what Jungkook might be thinking. "I will sleep on the couch outside. You can take the bed."

"No, I mean I can take the couch." Jungkook says as he lurks towards Jimin and his stomach growls and he stops, holding his stomach.

Jimin laughs as he turns around and walks outside and into the kitchen. Jungkook follows him. "It's fine. Anyway, I pass out on the couch half the time. You are taller, it makes sense for you to take the bed. Let me make us something. You are hungry. You go and dry your hair."

Jungkook just keeps his gaze low. "Can I help you in anything?" He asks.

"No. Just go and rest." He commands and Jungkook takes a turn as he walks towards the living room and settles on the couch. He starts to feel that his nose is getting blocked and his throat is hurting. Not wanting to trouble the older he keeps his mouth shut, coughing occasionally.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asks from kitchen.

"Yes, Jimin. Don't worry. Must be a little cold." He replies as he arches his head back on the couch and closes his eyes. He feels hot air and grinding white noise on his head which startles him as he opens his eyes but soon he closes them again feeling relaxed under the soft touch of Jimin's fingers, blow-drying his hair.

He passes out and wakes up only when Jimin coos in his ears shaking him by the shoulders. "Dinner's ready." His soft voice utters soothing Jungkook entirely.

He walks up to the dining table and suddenly asks, "can we eat on the balcony?" Jimin just looks at him on a random request.

(Listen to this while reading if you want)

"Sure. Let's go." Jungkook helps by carrying the plates and put them on a tiny round table on the balcony across which two chairs were resting.

Jimin comes later with a bottle of wine. "The weather is perfect for this." He utters when he sees Jungkook's eyes following the bottle and him.