8 Days from Christmas- Truth

The doorbell was ringing for a long time. Jimin thought it was a dream but he was getting more and more awake and so was the sound of the doorbell.

He jolted awake.

Fuck!

He sprinted to get to the door. Just as he opened the man wearing a white uniform dress with a similar cap was standing in front of him.

Jimin's hair was all ruffled on his forehead and his eyes were puffy. It is when he saw a crisply dressed man in front of him he realized that he must be resembling a mad bull coming right out of a bullfight.

He tried to look presentable as he brushed his hair away. "Hello. How may I help?" His voice was hoarse from sleep.

"This is for you." The man handed him a sleek but big wide square box. It was 5 inches in height. Jimin took it involuntarily as he could not think straight for some time.

The man turned away and left. Jimin was trying to find anything on the box. A card, sender's name, anything at all. But nothing was there but the box was just tied by a sheen ribbon.

"But who sent it.. oh you are already gone." Jimin mumbled when his gaze trailed the man.

He brought the box back to bed and slowly removed the ribbons. Just as the box uncovered there was a red card that looked something like an invitation. He picked it up and read.

He turned the card and there it was

He turned the card and there it was. "Jungkook sent this." A little smile found its way on his lips.

He looked at the suit. It was blood red. "Oh dear lord! This is... breath-taking. Will it fit me? It looks expensive."

He looked at the time and it was 3 in the afternoon. "What? I guess that's why Jungkook sent this instead of us going shopping. He must have called me and I overslept."

He hurriedly rushed to take shower, tried on the suit. He was bewildered at how good a fit it was. It fit as Taylor made. He looked himself in the mirror and let's just cut the description to when Jungkook sees him. 

He took his time to get ready. He was feeling alive today. This was a new beginning of life for him and starting it with a much needed delicate and intriguing elegance was what he needed.

Jimin took his time to get ready. The whole two and a half hours to be exact. He was feeling tsundere today.

Jungkook's call made his eyes sparkle. He was feeling the zeal in his heart. This would be a party he attended after two years.

Hey!! Are you ready?

Yes, almost. Thanks for the suit. Where did you get it from?

Can we talk about it later?

Sure, I will be there before 7.

Take your time. Should I come to pick you?

No. I will come myself. I have googled, it is not very far.