22 Days from Christmas- Care

Jungkook has received many written complaints that the blast might have been more brutal or may have harmed the civilians. They asked for shut down of Jimin's Finesse.

Jungkook was stressed. He would never do anything to put a stop to Jimin's source of income but he was surprised as to how it happened. All the kitchens take approval from the governing bodies and provide the calibration and validation data for the explosives and equipment such as microwaves or ovens.

Jungkook approves all after the criteria are met and it is only then work can be started.
Honestly, Jungkook could not help but feel paranoid. The day his friend shows up is the day something happens. He has some bad feelings about it.

Rejecting all the pleas he arranged the new equipment for Jimin and got the place tidied again so that when Jimin comes back to work he does not face any inconvenience.

Half a day was spent arranging things. Jungkook stays behind the curtains of money and prominence. Few people know him by his name and fewer by his face. It makes him live his colorless life a little more peacefully.

He decides to pay a visit to Jimin so he leaves the car behind and walks to his house.

**

Seeing Jimin's face detoxifies him instantly after the long day he has had.

"How are you, Jimin?" He asks settling down on a couch in the living room. The house was small but it was decorated nicely and efficiently to use the space. It gave cozy vibes.

"I am totally fine. I don't even need these big dressings on my hands. All I need are few bandages." Jimin scoffs. "You and Yoongi need to stop worrying."

Jungkook laughs and glares at Yoongi who was in kitchen, making coffee. 

"Let's go to hospital later." Jungkook offers.

"I will go myself. Besides, Yoongi is also here. You don't have to worry." 

"But I like hospitals. Why don't you let me go with you? Jungkook asks, pouting and whining.

"Seriously? You are such a kid!" They all laugh as Yoongi comes back from the kitchen carrying two mugs of coffee offering one to each of them.

**

They go to the hospital and the doctor removes the old dressing to see that cuts on the skin have healed significantly. Jimin asks if he can just put a bandage and the doctor recommends it.

"But try not to work too much. Keep applying the ointment and you will be fine in no time." The doctor smiles at him as he gets up to leave.

Jimin comes out and Jungkook asks him, "what did he say?"

"That I have only two days to live." Jimin replies.

Looking at Jungkook's fear stricken face he burst out laughing. "Chill. He said I am fine and there is no need to visit hospital again."

Jungkook breathes and says, "never joke about this, ever." The seriousness written on his face and the tone he used give chills to Jimin as his laughter stops abruptly.

Trying to lighten the atmosphere Yoongi speaks. "I guess I can go then. I stayed because I thought you might need me."

Jungkook feels happy but Jimin starts to whine. "Stay for one more day. Anyway, I will not work tomorrow so maybe we all can do something together." Jimin suggests excitedly.

Yoongi looks at Jungkook whose eyes were clearly trying to tell him to deny Jimin.
"No." He says staring deeply into Jungkook's eyes as if he got him.