13 Days from Christmas- Dream

Once Jimin went inside the Airport and disappeared behind the walls, Jungkook called his drivers. The car was brought back home. His flight to Paris was in the next two hours so he waited in the parking before going in and finally entered the airport, towards boarding after all formalities.

It has been very long since he travelled via Airplane or any other mode in general. With the authority he possesses he doesn't require to go anywhere to get his work done and he prefers this way now. 

Just when he entered the gates he saw someone looking like Jimin. His heart jumped up to his throat as he hid behind the elevator. 

//WTF! I am dead meat now if that's Jimin.// 

He slyly peeked and away, he knew that the man in fact was Jimin. He quickly turned and ran for his dear life. He went to enquire about any it and got to know that there was flight cancellation and the passengers from the previous flight will take the next one.

//I think I need to wait and take the next flight.//

Jungkook bought the next flight ticket and waited in the VIP lounge. It was three in the morning when boarding started for the earlier flight to Paris. Suddenly Jungkook thought that he is in business VIP class, Jimin will not see him there as the boarding was almost done. He could easily board without being noticed. He stood up and stretched his arms. 

Before they started announcing his name he now just needed to be there. Picking up some strength he lifted his mask up to his nose to cover his face and as usual carried a black bucket hat. He ran.

He was correct indeed! There were just three more people in VIP class when he finally boarded the plane.

*Jimin's POV*

I reached in time only to get the bad news dropped on me. I couldn't miss my chance. I can't. I have to be there. In few hours the competition starts. I should have thought this through. I should have gotten an earlier ticket. 

Staff was wearing a Christmas scarf on their necks. The lady on the counter was sitting in a red trench coat. I went to her and asked her if she can give me the next flight. She looked to me an angel in disguise. Even though the Airline was different she did not take extra money from me and gave me a ticket for the next flight which will bring me to my destination on time.

I came back to the boarding gate and waited. I got up to buy coffee to help me sleep and then I saw someone who looked just like Jungkook to me. It could not be. I turned to get my bag from the seat where I sat and thought to walk over to check but he was gone so I just sat there, reading a book on my device, sipping coffee.

I facepalmed myself after I finished few chapters for thinking Jungkook was here. He kept grazing my mind.

He is a good man. He is always so respectful towards people. A kind man. He is so good looking. I almost cannot control myself around him, the struggle of not showing it to my face is real. His voice has a calming effect on me. 

A person who has seen any sort of tussle in life will always be good towards others and Jungkook was living proof of that.

I smiled when I realized I was just staring at the ceiling above me and just listing down the qualities in Jungkook when the announcement was made for boarding. I stole a quick glance around me for some reason and then boarded the flight crossing my fingers, off to my dream.

**

Jimin found himself standing in Hell's kitchen with a black apron and a hat. There were families that had come with participants cheering for them from the sidelines which made Jimin feel a little dejected but he composed himself, this was not the time to be gloomy.