2 Days from Christmas- Lost

Flashback

Jimin ran away from home after catching his husband red-handed in a compromising position. Of course, he could not stay hidden for long because the elder had contacts, money, and power.

Hoseok beat him that day after dragging him back home. He tied Jimin and he was not allowed to go outside the room. His hands were only untied to allow him to eat.

This kept going on for a week and Jimin was desperate. He needed to get out. One night Hoseok tried to force himself on him. His hands were untied and he saw this as his last opportunity to freedom and he ran for it.

He frantically dashed out and to the terrace but got stuck with no where more to go. He had made up his mind. He had to fight today and emerge victoriously or die trying but not get caught again to get tortured and molested by the monster.

Hoseok started to drag him but he fought back dedicatedly. In the quarrel, Jimin pushed him off the roof and Hoseok got stuck over the railing from where he could fall any moment. He now begged Jimin to save his life. He cried and screamed his heart out with apologies.

Jimin almost fell for that because after all, he was the man Jimin fell in love with as he made up his mind to save him.

Just before he could move he saw Hoseok's expressions change and his eyes get dark. "Bitch, even if I die today your life will be hell. I have made sure of that." He menacingly said and laughed like a maniac.

Fury ran over Jimin as he found a construction rod with which he hit his hands to loosen the grip over the railing by which he was hanging and Hoseok finally fell, not to his death but to Jimin's hell.

He broke more than a hundred bones in his body and was on life support since then, alive.

All powerful syndicates left his side because he was no more a man who he used to be. His men suspected that it was Jimin who was behind it and they kept chasing him over the years.

Sometimes they would approach him casually and ask him for a date as a stranger in a bar and sometimes they attacked directly. It was the reason Jimin kept travelling and not settling in one place for a job.

Once, he trusted a man. A handsome man whose beauty was beyond measure. Later Jimin found that he was one of them. Even half-dead, Hoseok managed to make Jimin's life hell as he promised.

The handsome crazy man took him for a ride and jumped out of the moving car leaving Jimin to fall to his death who of course survived the accident but he never was same after that. He could never trust anyone anymore.

Thinking, Jimin died, the man went back. It happened one year ago and soon after Jimin heard that Hoseok went in a coma.

After that accident, he lived in peace for some time until Jungkook arrived. He had his suspicions on Jungkook but the doe eyes always made Jimin feel that he was wrong in judging Jungkook as he slowly let go.

Jimin time to time would look back and think how looks can be deceiving.