21 Days from Christmas- Realization

"I am so sorry I dozed off." Jimin says as he stretches his hands pressing them on his thighs.

Jungkook stops the car and gets outside as he inhales the cold and snowy air all the way to his lungs, browsing a restaurant on his phone.

Jimin comes out of the car and immediately shivers from the cold. "What are you doing? We might get robbed stopping like this in middle of the road."

"I think there is a restaurant that we crossed. The food and music is really nice there. We can go to eat. Oh got it. This is it." He hushes Jimin inside the car.

"Are we going back?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, it is just 5 kms from here. We are not far." He turns the car around and reaches the place in no more than ten minutes.

The place was well lit albeit this ungodly hour the parking was almost full. They had to wait for someone to leave so that they could park.

As they enter inside Jimin stops his steps and takes a whiff of aroma which danced in his nostrils.

"Unlike you, I certainly eat food when I am hungry and not sniff it." Jungkook teases the older as he spots a table.

Jimin laughs as they settle and order. 

Once they are done eating, Jimin asks the waiter that he wants to compliment the chef, being one himself he always has a courtesy

The waiter brings back the chef and Jimin shakes his hand as he tells him how much he enjoyed the food.

"Jimin is a chef too. I daresay, the best one I have known." Jungkook jumps in between the conversation.

Jimin signals him to stop but he doesn't. "He is currently occupying a space in country Fair." 

"Bugger me! I think I know you." The chef exclaims in surprise.

"Can you please follow me?" He asks. Both of them follow him with uncertain looks on their faces.

"Here. It is you. I have read about 'The Fair Chef' in the blog. You are trending quite a lot these days. I bet the business is good."

"I honestly had no idea about the trending but yes, it has been the best few days." Jimin replies.

"Are you planning to open your own place yet?" The chef asks.

"Unfortunately, I cannot afford it, yet. But soon." Jimin says with a smile.

"You will get there. Don't worry. When I started I had nothing. I started as a street hawker and now I am lucky to have this place." He pats Jimin's shoulder.

"And this place is amazing. I wish you more and more success." Jimin responds sincerely.

"We will be going then. It was nice to meet you." Jimin says as he bows.