30 Days from Christmas- Meeting

The scenes take place in POSITANO, a small yet elegant city in Europe.

A month before Christmas, the city lustre with luminous lights, from every street and alley comes a sweet aroma of baking, churning of brown sugar, flour, cocoa and caramel, melting of chocolate, the ingredient which sure guarantees taste i.e. butter, the sound of all ingredients hugging each other through Pastry brushes, sieves and spatulas and the gratified faces.

The aroma you call home or relate as good times when you move away from the city for that dream job.

Christmas is celebrated here with so much zeal. City hosts a Fair around the largest festival, attracting thousands of guests. Some even travel from far.

There are Concerts, Youth Livestock Entries, Amusement rides, food booths, commercial sales booths, dancing clowns, arcades, and many carnival games for kids.

Jimin has his own food booth in the fair called Jimin's finesse. His craft in cooking is impeccable. He is not the least bit afraid to push the boundaries when it comes to experimenting with ingredients and recipes and that has taken him places.

He has an alternate day set menu. He serves Vegan Ratatouille and Non vegan Stew pie in one day. The light, airy crust Capricciosa/pizza, Crepes, and Pretzels the day next to it. During the weekend he adds one Korean item to his menu.

"As a travel enthusiast and food aficionado, I always chronicled about my escapades, however as a profession it comes with its own baggage of challenges." Jimin was answering one of the customers who asked him the question which almost everyone asks i.e. where are you from and is it difficult to travel for this job.

"I know it must be tough, but you are doing an amazing job here. I came specially to taste your stew pie which my friend has tried this morning and she recommended it on her food blog. She has many followers. You should expect a huge crowd coming." The customer informs.

Jimin nervously smiles at him with his hands busy cooking and serving other customers. He hardly has time to chit chat but when customers try and start the conversation he is entitled to be at his best behavior for sake of business.

Not that he doesn't like to mingle but he always serves to the crowd so big, with or without any blogger's recommendation, that it prevails. It is difficult for him to even breathe freely in peak hours.

Little did Jimin know, there was someone whose eyes were on him since morning and no brownie points for guessing who the person was.

He observed the elegant man for hours and decided to approach him.

Somewhere someone is meant to be stand out. That's where true beauty is seen.

Past eleven at night, when the crowd abates, he walks toward the ethereal man, entirely flogged by his slender.

"Hi Jimin." He says.

As their eyes collide, Jimin slows down, his blinking was no rebel as it coordinated completely with his body, looking at an extremely handsome, neatly dressed, dark haired, tall, and fit young man. This man's glass skin was reflecting the light. His eyes shone from goodness. He wore an all-black outfit with black boots which complimented his flawless skin more.

Staring blankly at the handsome man Jimin waves at him. "Oh hello, welcome.