7 Days from Christmas- Temptation

Jungkook ushered Jimin into his room. Just as Jungkook shut the door Jimin attached his lips to younger's. Jungkook kissed back with equal fervor. As they made their way inside, the younger broke the kiss and pushed the elder on top of the table.

Jimin pulled back Jungkook's shrug to his back and placed open mouth kisses over his exposed chest which he was eyeballing from before. "Jimin. Are you sure? You are quite drunk. You should not regret this in the morning." Jungkook uttered lowly, dousing his moans but Jimin kept kissing his chest and pulled him a little more closer so Jungkook was now leaning down more.

Being sucked on soft spot Jungkook moaned louder. Jimin made a mental note of it as he pushed his shrug all the way down to the rugged floor.

It was getting extremely hard for Jungkook to resist. Both physically and mentally. He was moaning uncontrollably. "Jimin, please. You are drunk." It took everything for Jungkook to let that out while whimpering. He did not want to stop but he did not want Jimin to regret this.

"I am sober enough." Jimin pulled back hastily and uttered in an exigent way before smashing his lips onto Jungkook again.

Lust now took over Jungkook. He was not going to hold back anymore. He took Jimin's blazer off swiftly. Jimin felt younger unbuttoning his shirt and untucked it with a force. Throwing away the shirt, it was now the pant's turn but Jimin's sitting position hindered younger in doing so.

Jimin was not sure why he suddenly craved the twelve course meal that Jungkook was? He just knew when Jungkook saved him from falling off the high terrace that he would never hurt him. He was definitely not the one sent after him. He had been resisting him for too long. He trusted Jungkook now. He wanted to live tonight without any other instincts taking over him. Jungkook's eyes fell on a blue file kept beside Jimin and he flipped it over gently.

Jimin's hand tugged onto Jungkook's belt as he undid it in inhuman speed which caused Jungkook to smile into the kiss. The pleasure was heightened for them as both of them were doing it after a long time and with the right person. Jimin broke the kiss and jumped down from the table as he pushed Jungkook on a bed, though gently but the soft mattress caused him to bounce on it.

Jimin's pants untied, hanging by his v line was giving Jungkook the much needed imagination. Jimin swiftly pulled down younger's pants along with his briefs. He hovered over him and trailed kisses onto his sweet spot once more earning beautiful moans and his name from younger's mouth.

He trailed another track of kisses down to Jungkook's nipples. He sucked and licked on one as his hand played with the other. Jungkook was moaning beautifully. Moving further down the kisses were trailed to his navel while Jimin fisted younger's hard member which was now glistening with pre-cum.

Jungkook arched his back in pleasure. It was such relieving feeling for him and he wanted more that he involuntarily jerked his hips upwards and Jimin pumped his member harder. He removed his own pants while still masturbating the younger. Without any cue, he slid it in his mouth and Jungkook took in a sharp breath, clutching onto Jimin's hair as gently as he could.

"Mm... Don't stop Jimin." Jungkook's eyes were rolled back at the sensation.

"Hmm..." Jimin hummed with dick in his mouth creating vibration which originated another pulsating shiver down Jungkook's body.

"Fuck!" He mumbled throatily.

Jimin wanted younger to feel every ounce of pleasure. He somehow wanted to make it up to him for all those times he had hurt Jungkook. All those times he denied him. All those times he was rude to him. He continued to lick every inch of it. Jungkook's orgasm was building up.