11 Days from Christmas- Paranoia

"Jungkook?" Jimin got up and started to chase the man who resembled the one he was thinking about but he missed him in the flock.

He dialed Jungkook but there was no answer. Jimin was getting paranoid now. There had been instances where men followed him, tried to befriend him only to turn those experiences into disaster.

"Could Jungkook be one of them?" He thought.

How could he? He has the clearest of eyes that Jimin has ever seen. How can someone like him be something like he was imagining? Suddenly his mind was split into thinking about the worst of it all.

He was panting as he reached his hotel. Throwing his bag on the bed he immediately rushed to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face multiple times until he could not feel his face and hands.

He came back and fell on bed only to get startled by a beep from Jungkook's text.

Hi, What's up?

Jimin's hand was shivering a little. His anxiety was taking over. He dialed the number.

Hi Jungkook! Where are you?

I am at home, Jimin. What's wrong? You seem agitated.

Are you sure you are at home?

"I am. I promise." Technically it was not a lie because Jungkook was at his home in the city at the moment. He just preferred to stay at hotel because that way he would feel less lonely.

Jimin breathed heavily.

Will you tell me what's wrong? What is going on?

I thought someone was stalking me.

What? Who would stalk you?

You don't know, Jungkook. People do all sorts of unruly things.

I am sorry Jimin. Do you want me to come down there?

What? No. I mean I am fine.

Did you think I was the one stalking you?

Yes.

What?

"Yes. Didn't you hear?" Jungkook felt guilty beyond measure. He made Jimin all riled up. He was following him and he decided to not do that anymore.

Relax! Where are you right now?

I am at the hotel.

Breathe, Jimin. It's okay. No one is stalking you. You are fine. Just drink some water and have something to eat.

You are right. I will eat and then sleep.

**

Jungkook felt really guilty and decided to go back home. This was not the right way to approach Jimin. He reached home all dejected. His heart was throbbing and he found no peace at all. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with Jimin before he decided to leave forever.

But why was Jimin sounding so scared? Did something happen to him? Has someone been following him? Is he safe? Jungkook could not sleep a wink thinking about Jimin's safety. Sure, he did follow him but he would never harm the man. But if Jimin is in danger of some sort he would have to step in.

To safeguard you in the yard of my sanctuary
Nothing to do with you heart wants is temporary
I wish to wake up to you and get overwhelmed
By snuggling close to you holding your shirt's hem

**

Jimin was trying to straddle on the saddle pad since he was afraid of bareback horse riding. He was having a tough time but it did not take him long after he patted the horse lovingly who just melted at the touch and let Jimin ride him. The bridle was connected from the horse to Jimin's hands, controlling the horse. The instructor gave him instructions on how to pull the string and how to give direction to turn the horse or to go forward and backward.

After fifteen minutes of practice, he was all set to giddy-up. The moment horse started to flee making their bodies rock Jimin felt a sense of peace, exhilaration, and encouragement. How simple things can work up the hormones and influence our mood. It was complicated biology to interpret but results were simple enough, good or bad.

After pulling back he hugged the horse and thanked him. He turned to the instructor and asked him, "Do they feel pain of any sort in riding?" The instructor laughed a little.

"You are the first one to ask anything like this." He mentioned.

"Actually no. If the rider is not too heavy for the horse and the tack fits properly then horse is also kind. It is important that they are well taken care of and are in good health condition. They only suffer if ridden improperly or if an accident occurs or if the rider panics and gives them wrong instruction. They feel happy to make us happy."

"What did we do to deserve animals?" Jimin was content.

"True. They are the supreme creature."

**

Jimin was back at his hotel. He tidied up few things for the final round of competition and he prayed a little. He needed it. He has to win.

He was already regretting the decision to go horse riding today, his muscles were starting to get sore. But as Jungkook had made the appointments he did not think twice. The good thing was, his appointment for the spa was due in the next hour.

He chuckled thinking how Jungkook knew that he would need both of them on the same day. He had a long night last night when he thought a lot about Jungkook.

He still could not trust him completely but he was sure somehow that Jungkook is not the one to hurt him in any way. He is not the one protruding from his past. But there was the slightest bit of doubt always hovering. So he could not let his guard down entirely.

The way he had been approaching Jimin was a little hasty, he agrees but Jungkook never asked for anything in return for what he did for Jimin. From helping him in the Fair to taking him for rides or fulfilling his other wishes, he was selfless. Or could it be that it was a part of his well-detailed and well-placed plan?

So when there was no conclusion drawn by his mind, Jimin decided to wing it. For now, he had to focus on himself and the competition.

He left for spa and massage therapy. The place was not far from his hotel. He would have skipped it but his muscles begged him not to.

The place gave the spiritual vibes. It was a unique combination of modern work and ancient practices. Jimin liked it. After waiting for his turn he was called into the changing room where he had given a change of clothes.

A masseuse welcomed him inside the therapy room which was well lit. Jimin could adjust the temperature and lights of the room according to his own comfort.

The massage was something so relaxing that Jimin made a point to do it more often from now on. He could not feel his muscles anymore right after the procedure was finished. It was as if he was weightless and was floating on a fluffy cloud.

For now, he had just one more worry to tackle and he was all up for it. Here, Jimin was living his life.

**

So Jungkook decided to not follow Jimin anymore like he was and went back home. But they will meet in Paris.

Next update tomorrow, as promised!