29 Days from Christmas- Infatuation

*Jungkook's place*

In a room so delicately warm, Jungkook's body hit against the plush mattress as he heaves a sigh closing his eyes. On a normal day, snuggling with a good book and hot cup of cocoa was the modus operandi but today's regimen was special. It was tossing and turning, finding neither sleep nor peace, and finally pulling his own hair out of irritation.

No position seemed comfortable to lay. Every time his eyelids shut upon themselves his mind cling on to thoughts of Jimin, just like a snake attaches itself to a sandalwood tree.

The clock struck eleven and then twelve as time kept slipping through the night. Afraid of not looking at the clock again, he knew he has lost one night in the name of someone when sun rays seeped in the room. The good news is that he can behold the beauty again.

Getting ready in black tapered leg jogger pants, longline round neck t-shirt with white printed Gucci Logo resting on chest, a cushioned & hooded windbreaker along with high top black shoes, he moves out of the grand house leaving it alone. He stumbles on the way to his bike, obliviously smiling.

//His eyes brim intoxication so strong that with every step I take, I am losing a foot in my walk.//

*Jimin's place*

"Good evening Clara! Hope you had a good day."

"I did Jimin, How was your first day at work?" She asked walking towards Jimin and offering a hand for his luggage.

"Tiresome but productive. I did not know my hotel was too far away from here. It cost me two hours to bring back my stuff." 

"I can understand, But the good thing is, you have a home now. Rest well." Clara sympathizes.

"Is my room ready then?" Jimin asks looking at her hand carrying a key to his new short-term apartment.

"It is ready. My husband pays his sincere apologies he could not meet you before leaving. But he will be back before you leave." Clara smiles faintly as she crosses her hands against her chest after handing keys to Jimin.

"That's a shame! I would have loved to meet him. Anyway, I have the deposit and rent of the month." Jimin advances an envelope full of cash to her new house owner.

"Thank you, Jimin! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask." She accepts the rent and walks downstairs giving Jimin privacy upstairs.

Jimin inserts the key in the lock hole, it clicks open after a sound, now ready to welcome him inside. He enters and turns on the light. What he sees makes him feel fulfilled. Although nothing big, the room was very cozy and organized. He drags his bags from the living room and quickly unpacks putting his clothes in a wardrobe. 

He pulls out another bag carrying box with multiple, small airtight containers and brings them to the store in the fridge for safekeeping.

He opens the small duffle bag, puts it on a bed as he sits pulling out his recipe books. He strokes his palm on their covers, an endearing smile follows his action. He takes them out of the back and puts them one by one in a cabinet.

Quickly he plucks out sleepwear along with a towel to go and wash. Coming back, he sighs as his stomach complains about it being hungry by growling as loud as it could.

Looking down at it, Jimin walks to the kitchen and toasts bread with butter and garlic seasoning which he prepared well in advance and just now refrigerated.

Bringing a tray of garlic butter toast and warm milk he sits on his bed, just then, a moaning whimper escapes his mouth as the fluffy bedding encases him in comfort after a very long day.