18 Days from Christmas- Free

With each morning comes an opportunity to start things afresh or expand your horizons.

Jimin's stomach is feeling all kinds of weird things, not able to see Jungkook today. The sun is at its peak and he has not shown up yet, which is highly unlikely of him. He is always revolving around Jimin.

How easily we take things for granted. Jimin thinks as his throat becomes tight on realization. But he is determined to not want to feel this way and he is going to fight through.

Today is the weekend and people are chocking a block like bees over honey, Jimin's food is capable to do so. Instead of being neck deep in work, his mind wanders off to Jungkook.

Past six, in the evening he sells out for the day and starts to wrap up with a heavy heart, not able to see the younger when he hears a roar of a bike approaching and abruptly ceases speedily. He curiously waits for the man to take off his helmet and when he does, a shiver runs down his spine.

//Biker Jungkook is going to be the death of me.//

In all materiality, there stands a dandy man after taking a helmet off of his head revealing careless hair.

Black faux leather pants having ankle zips and tonal side panel paying homage to his rebellious style, a long black solid jacket with lapel collar, his helmet screaming sturdy wildness and his piercing arrow earring could easily be the talk of the town, which also pierced through Jimin's heart in the process.

Jimin could not help but smile shyly and Jungkook did not miss it.

"Hop on." He says tossing an extra helmet from the handle to the older.

"Only if I ride." He replies in a dangerously low tone, cheekily eyeing the bike and then Jungkook.

In response, Jungkook who was sitting across the bike draws his eyebrows together looking at older while smiling. Then he scratches the bridge of the nose immediately looking at his feet. He gets off the bike and takes a step back indicating older that he is more than willing to let him ride. The bike.

"All yours." He says.

Jimin's eyes shine brightly. He used to be the deadliest biker and stunt-man. It was a form of meditation for him. Girls fell for biker Jimin left and right but too bad for them, he was not bisexual.

He walks to the bike and leans against it asking, "where to?"

"Anywhere. No destination is the best destination." Jungkook tells him and he misses no time to straddle on the cruiser sports bike and turns to Jungkook who was still staring at Jimin.

He whips his head motioning the man to sit on the back by giving him a small nod with his eyes towards the back seat.

Jungkook follows and straddles behind Jimin.