4 Days from Christmas- Find you

Phone conversation

Jimin, what the hell is happening? Jungkook is on TV. Are these incidences related?

I don't know Yoongi. I really don't. I thought I knew Jungkook but he is not who I thought he was.

What do you mean?

He is fucking rich. He has been lying to me. I don't know how rich he is but he told to me about it and...

And what?

And I slept with him.

What? When?

The same day when he told me he was rich.

Are you crazy Jimin? Why would you do that?

Because... I have feelings for him alright. I could not control. I tried so hard Yoongi. Trust me. It pained me so much to shoo him away but in the end, I slithered into it.

Relax Jimin. Deep breaths. I know it is hard for you.

How can I relax? He is in fucking ICU. I am going back to Paris. I have to see him.

Jimin listen, I need to tell you something.

What is it?

I already knew Jungkook was rich.

What do you mean?

When the kitchen accident happened he brought you to hospital in his expensive car. I knew instantly the way he carried himself. Those things don't come cheap.

Why didn't you say something?

Because I felt pure and pious feelings mixed with good intentions. I did not want him to not get a chance with you which you both deserve. I am telling you again, do not run anymore. You have nothing in your way now. The excuse you have had all these years is gone. Bid good riddance and take a step towards your new life. Don't look back. I think he is the one for you.

I have a flight to catch. Thanks, Yoongi.

Do you need me there? I can come.

No. Thanks so much but stay there. I will call you if I need you.

**

Jimin went back to Fair where he opened his kitchen to finally vacate the space. He knew he would not be coming back to the Fair so he needed to wind up.

He cleared out everything and finally called Mr. Jeon to inform him about the equipment but the number was out of reach. He tried multiple times but to no avail.

On equipment was a logo which read J.JK. It came to him crashing. The card which Jungkook sent along with a Maple plant had the initials J.JK. Jungkook's name as told by the police commissioner was Jeon Jungkook. He could not believe it.

This was Jungkook all along who has been saving him and helping him without him having a clue.

He has been indirectly supporting his dream. If it wasn't for Jungkook he might not have been able to arrange to install new equipment so quickly. Hell, if it wasn't for Jungkook trying to fulfill his stupid wishes from the bucket list he would never have met the restaurant chef who helped him register in the competition.

The realization sucked all the hydration out of him. His cliché ridden thoughts about rich men fragmented to pieces. Jungkook was not like his husband. Even at his worst, he was not remotely close to that monster.