23 Days from Christmas- Yearning

Jungkook could not stop thinking about Jimin's face so close to him.

His body underneath him.
Pen down those breaths o'er this skin.

He still came to the Fair albeit he asked of Jimin for things between them to not change, there was resistance between his thoughts and wants.

He was fidgeting his wrist watch looking at Jimin from distance, embracing Jimin in his thoughts until certain someone walked up to Jimin behind the booth. No one but Jungkook was the one who did that so far. No one was allowed behind the booth. How come this person gets to go there?

Not only he dared to stand where Jungkook once stood but he was hugging Jimin. The scene shot blood to his eyes and his chest felt pangs of jealousy.

//Is this "it's complicated" of Jimin?//

He clamped his phalanges into fist, trying to control not being able to see Jimin laughing with that person. Jimin was hitting that man's chest when Jungkook turned around until he heard a blast.

**

"I don't know how I feel about him. I just know I am scared. Scared that something will happen." Jimin was explaining to his best friend who was passing by Europe and he decided to pay a surprise visit to Jimin.

"What's wrong with that?" Min Yoongi retracts.

"You know I cannot." Jimin looks at him with astonishment.

"You are asking me this, of all people? I can't believe it."

"It is only me out of all people who can say it. I know you like no one else, Jimin. I can see how your eyes just sparkle when you talk about him. Had I not decided to halt here I would not have been here to knock some sense into you." Yoongi rolls his eyes at Jimin.

"Please Yoongi. I thought you would take my side." Jimin says irritated and hitting his chest with a scornful laugh.

"I am at your side. I choose happiness for you. I will always have your back albeit that poor lad should get a pat on his back from me." Yoongi chuckles.

"Yoongi! I can't believe you." Jimin chuckles as he walks to another side of the kitchen to take out the pie.

"I want you to go back if all you are going to do is-"

Everything ceased to exist as the blast bent everyone's ears towards the sound from the oven.

*Jimin's POV*

There was a moment of silence around me after I heard the horrendous sound as I lurched backward and to the ground. The glass shrapnel pierced through my hands which I involuntarily pressed in front of my face defensively.

Everything went black and the faint voices of the screaming women and kids were reaching my ears.

I heard Yoongi shaking me. I wanted to open my eyes and speak. I formed words slowly but could not let them out.

Suddenly I heard Jungkook's voice calling my name. He was crying and saying something to Yoongi. Then I smelt a familiar fragrance as my body was lifted and I felt the warmth of someone.

**

Earlier:

Jungkook ran as he heard the sound and saw its impact as Jimin fell to the ground. Yoongi was patting Jimin's face and sprinkling water over him.