Why don't we make some dares

Jaybird Dragon sits on a couch with her phone in hand, lazily flipping through all the comments on her stories on the app Wattpad. This caused her to sigh but continue her action.

"I'm just confused why everyone likes what I write. Most of it I winged it or was halfway awake while writing it." Jaybird comments, she hears someone muffle a reply and looks over at her mom who was on another couch, looking at her phone and also swiping through Facebook. JD looks back at her phone and get's an idea. She suddenly gasp dramatically, causing her mom to nearly drop her phone.

"I have an IDEA!" JD yells as she sits up straight, her tail flicking side to side with joy as her wings rose a little. Her mom looked worried and looks at the candy bowl from Halloween that their family was trying to finish that rested near JD. Afraid that her daughter had to much sugar, JD's mom pulled the bowl closer to herself.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Her mom asked as JD bounced up and down in her seat, waiting for her mom to ask the question. "I also know i'm going to regret asking this, but, what's your idea?" She asked as she rested her cheek on her hand.

"What if I make a video about dare comments from one of my stories on Wattpad! The 'Undertale meets Shield' to be precise." JD stated with a giant smile on her face. Her mom just blinked at her.

"But aren't you trying to finish that one video? What was it again?" Her mom asked as she waved her other hand in the air, trying to remember what it was.

"A possible ending for another book I wrote on Wattpad. 'UniverseTale Future' I think was what I called it." JD said as she held her chin and looked at the ceiling in though. "But that's almost done and I have zero idea on how to end this chapter, or how to write it to make it seem rushed." Her mom sighed and grabbed her phone to look back at her Facebook once again.

"You do you, boo." She said, JD smiled as she leaned back into the couch with a smile and her phone in hand.

"Okay guys, make as many dares or request as you want. I can also try to even add you guys into the video. Or your avatar Icons like I did in that one chapter 'Torture that CHARActer'. All I ask is you keep it appropriate. Who knows, I might even add the other AU's into this if I wanted to. The following date of when I'll collect the dares will be, hmmm. How about....."

November the 17th on a Tuesday.

11-17-2020 edit:

JD: Yeah so, i'm probably gonna have to make this video a "stuck in a room for 24 hours" type of video because I only have six dares. I am welcome to accept more dares.

Ink sans *he walks in with a cup of coffee in his hand but an annoyed look on his face* : Aren't you forgetting something? *slurps coffee really loudly until JD sighs*

JD: FFFFIIIIINNNNEEE, I've noticed someone wanted me to add Epic and Cross and wanted them to do some meme-lord fight, I know that's not the right name but i'm to lazy to go look for it. I will add them, just trying to think of a way to end this book that won't let y'all down.

Ink Sans: Don't you lie, your just working on a "bad child" video for Youtube for your undertale oc's *JD Turns to glare at him*

JD: I know that's you Error *Ink Sans smiles and glitches back to Error again*

Error sans: Not my fault you gave us Sans the ability to look like the other Sans *turns away and walks off*

JD: I did not give you the ability! The more you glitch, the less time you have to live!

Error: La, la, la, la! I can't hear you!