Chapter 50

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end" Dumbledore says to everyone as we sit in the Hall in memory of Cedric.

I stand with Mione as people wave of the beauxbatons and Dumstrangs and Viktor comes up to Mione to give her a kiss and hands her some paper."Write to me. Promise"He tells her

"Bye."Mione says and we walks off so we go other to Ron is sitting alone as Fleur and her sister fapproach him, they both in turn give him a kiss on the head.

"Au revoir Ron."Fleur tells him before they walk off

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?"Ron asks us

"No." I answer

"No I don't think so."Harry says

"Everything's going to change now isn't it?" I mutter

"Yes."Harry tells me

"Promise you'll write this summer. All three of you."Mione says to us

"Well I won't. You know I won't!"Ron says with a laugh

"Harry and Lola will won't you?" Mione asks us

"Yeah. Every week."Harry tells her

"Of course I will, although Remus says he's got a surprise planned for the summer" I tell them as we walk forward to the balcony as we see flying horses pulling a carriage and heading off into the distance and Bulgarians' ship goes underwater.