chapter fifty one

can anyone tell me what video that's (^^) from? like, i know, but i can't place it, ya feel me? 

Josie's POV                                                                                                                                                                            The Apartment                                                                                                                                                                    August 28th, 2018                                                                                                                                                              

Ah, gender reveals. Finding out whether I would be outnumbered even further, or tied at two and two. This time, I was hoping for a girl. Ben was also hoping for a girl, but decided he wasn't going to be so sure, and open himself up to possibility. But beside all that, my biggest priority was to make sure that Kade did this the way we needed him to. 

"Okay Kade, can you take a huge bite of the cupcake, and then show Mommy and Daddy the inside?" I asked, leaned down to his high chair. Our family watched expectantly as he nodded, looking down at the cupcake. He bit into it, getting icing on his nose. "Okay, let me see." He held it up for us to look at, and my breath hitched in my throat. 

"ITS A GIRL!" Ben yelled, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up off the ground slightly. "Kade, you get a little sister!" 

"Cucake!" he exclaimed, trying his best to say cupcake. 

"Yeah, and a cupcake." I laughed, rolling my eyes and ruffling his hair. "I can't believe we're gonna have a daughter." I whispered as Ben kissed my head. 

"I can't believe I was right." he replied. 

Three Days Later                                                                                                                                                                The Jordan House

"Hey guys, we actually have something to tell you." Jeremy said, clinking his glass as we sat in their den. 

"Yeah. Jer, if you'd like to explain how this is going to work?" Ash added. 

"Right. We're going to call you back one by one, in no particular order except Josie, she's going first, and tell you. You can't tell anyone though." We all nodded, somewhat confused. "Alright Jos, follow us." I followed the two of them upstairs, into the kitchen. 

"Do you want to tell her or should I?" Ashley asked, giving Jeremy a sly smile. 

"I want to do it. You can tell whoever's next." Ashley nodded, stepping back. "Okay, so we love being Kade's Aunt and Uncle, so we thought we'd share the love, Aunt Josie." It took a second to click, but when it did, I squealed loudly, hugging Jeremy. 

"Seriously?! Oh my God I'm so happy for you!" I hugged Ashley tightly, both of us crying (fuck hormones). 

"We can't wait. I'm due April twenty seventh of next year." she said, wiping her eyes. "Will you send someone else up?" 

"Of course. Congrats again, guys." I hugged them both again, going back downstairs and reclaiming my spot next to Ben. I looked down at where Elliott and Kade were playing with cars, speaking to each other through some sort of baby talk that none of us could understand. 

"So? It's good news I'm assuming?" Ben asked, putting an arm around my shoulders. 

"My lips are sealed. Go find out if you want. They asked me to send someone up." He hopped up from where he was sitting, bounding up the stairs. A few minutes later he came back down, a shit eating grin on his face. 

"That was definitely not what I was expecting." 

"I feel you. I thought I was going to pass out." 

"What is this mystery news and why are you two being so passive about it?" Kara asked with a chuckle. 

"We'll all know by the end of the night." I shrugged. After everyone had been told, they came back downstairs.

"Now, we told one of you complete trash. The rest of you got the truth. Figure it out." Ashley said, throwing her arms out in front of her. 

"Oh my God you two are literal children, aren't you?" Meghan joked. I turned to Ben. 

"They did tell you Ashley's pregnant, right?" I asked, praying it was true. 

"Yeah, why?" I let out a sigh of relief, and Ashley gave me a wink. 

"I got scared for a second." 

"WAIT YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Corey yelled, startling the boys. "Sorry guys." Kade and Elliott went back to their toys, ignoring the rest of us once more. "You said you were getting a divorce!" 

"I was wondering why you were so upset!" Meg laughed, hugging her still shocked husband.

"I was seriously scared! We all love Ashley, but we couldn't kick Jeremy because of Josie! I swore this was going to be that one episode of friends!" Corey laughed.

CLARA AND BABY GIRL FANK I'M SO EXCITED