Chapter 18

After a wonderful time playing at the lake, everyone went back to the cabin for lunch. They had already picked up lunch on the way and all they had to do is reheat it in the oven.

After the sunset, Tharn and Lhong were seated on the patio with beers in their hand discussing their band's future gigs. But it was just mainly Tharn avoiding talking to Type while Rose, Tae, and his said roommate decided to play a few drinking games. Tum and Techno decided to stop by the closest store and pick up a few drinks and snacks since they had pretty much-finished everything.

"Who wants to play a drinking game?" Rose asked, holding her hands up in the air.

Type and Tae looked at each other, both thinking the same thing.

"No way." They said in unison. They both had their secrets of not getting too drunk. Type, on one hand, didn't want to get drunk and spill his feelings for Tharn and Tae didn't want to get drunk and give away cute details of his relationship with Lhong to his sister who is pestering her brother for ideas for her boys love novel.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Rose pleaded. "Stop being twats."

"Fuck you, Rose!" Tae said in a laugh, giving her the finger.

"Oh come on! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Rose said with the exact amount of glee as before.

"No!" Type and Tae said again in unison, looking at each other awkwardly after.

"Fine, god, you guys are no fun," Rose said in overly dramatic frustration as she downed her own drink. Pouring another for the trio afterward.

"What about twenty questions?" Rose then suggested, she saw that her brother was actually a little annoyed.

"How do we play?" Type asked, onboard immediately.

"Well, I give you guys a small hint of something I'm thinking about. And you take turns asking yes or no questions. If it gets to twenty, you lose." Rose explained.

"What happens if we lose?" Tae asked, suddenly interested.

Rose looked deep in thought. "You have to take three shots of tequila. I have a bottle in my bag." Rose said as she pulled out the bottle of tequila "And if your question gets a no, you have to take a sip of your shot." She said further.

"Absolutely not." Tae laughed. "Only if you take the shots if we guess correctly."

"That's fair," Rose said.

"By the way, when did you buy that?" Type asked referring to the tequila bottle.

Rose laughed. "Oh when the boys were busy deciding what brand of beer they wanted to buy, I had already purchased this." she winked her eye.

"That's why you ran out of the store so quickly!" Tae pointed out and Rose shrugged with a grin. "Come on, Type. We're doing this. We're going to kick my sister's ass." Tae said confidently, tapping Type on the shoulder.

"Okay. Let's start. I'm thinking about... something to do with fame." Rose said.

"Is it a celebrity?" Type asked curiously.

"Yes, but not really," Rose answered. "So no."

"Shit." Type said, taking a sip of his Tequila.

"Is it a person?" Tae asked.

"Yes and No." Rose smiled.

Shit, they're gonna get it.' She thought to herself.

"Do I have to drink now?" Tae asked, looking at his glass.

"Yes!" Type said, coughing slightly after his sip. "You too, Rose." He ordered, she complied.