Chapter 8: Lover's Reward (Smut Warning)

Alex pov:

I've talked to Lucas and have been trying to figure out why Izuku has been acting very shy tonight. He started acting this way after we left the tournament and Lucas and I are worried if we did something to make him uncomfortable around us? We haven't done anything out of the normal for our relationship though. It has been the typical cuddling, hugging, making out, flirting, and bathing together. Nothing overly sexual since Lucas and I didn't want to push him into something that he might not be comfortable with within the current stage of our relationship. But I would be proven wrong soon on how comfortable he is with us! 

Lucas pov:

Alex and I have been talking and we haven't figured out what happened to make Izuku so shy around us again. I did hear Inko say something about how the package he ordered arrived earlier in the day and is waiting for him in their room. I wonder if that has anything to do with it but Izuku started being shy since the end of the tournament though.

Izuku pov:

After we got done eating, Lucas, Alex, and I went down to the in-home theater and watched some movies for a few hours. I was really getting shy and nervous since I had planned a special night with them and they don't know what I'm about to do. I'm really nervous that I will screw something up and embarrass myself in front of them. I had warned mom to keep anyone out of my detached living house tonight since I wanted privacy and I think she realized what I was planning to do since she whispered something about grandbabies in the future... I'm refusing to have a kid this soon but my mother wouldn't listen anyway when she gets like that. My lovers and I started to head back over to our shared room for the night and relax. I rushed ahead a bit and grabbed the package and slipped into the bathroom just as they came in. They looked at me like they were worried. "I'll be out in a second. Just let me do something okay?" I said and they nodded. 

3rd pov:

Lucas and Alex went over to sit on the couch on the other side of the room. 'I wonder what he is doing.' thought both of them. While they were sitting down and wondering what Izuku was doing. Izuku himself was in the bathroom changing clothes. He decided to give his lovers a present and he hoped they liked it. He finished changing clothes and peeked his head out the door and told them to close the blinds which they did. Once they turned towards him, he asked them to stand in the middle of the room and close their eyes. Izuku watched as they stood in the middle of the room with their eyes closed. When he saw that they were ready he stepped out of the bathroom and locked the bedroom door so no one can enter. He moved over towards the bed and positioned himself on the bed. He then told his lovers to open their eyes and they saw him wearing a bunny suit and that he positioned on the bed.

"W- What do you think l- loves?" asked Izuku while stuttering and blushing

"W- What do you think l- loves?" asked Izuku while stuttering and blushing. "I tried to get clothes that would fit the colors of my dragon and phoenix lovers. Do you like the present I got you?" Izuku asked. Lucas and Alex were shocked! They both could feel themselves getting hard down below and wanted to jump Izuku right where he was but they wanted to make sure he was ready for them. They didn't want to push too fast and wanted to go at Izuku's pace. "Little Sun, we love our present. Are we allowed to eat our present tonight~~~," asked Lucas in a flirty tone. This made Izuku blush even more across his body. "Y-yes. I wanted to give you two a present and reward for doing so well my dragon and phoenix. So please enjoy yourself my loves." Izuku said. Alex then moved up to Izuku and pushed Izuku slowly down onto the bed. "With pleasure our little sun, but it won't be just us enjoying pleasure tonight," said Alex while running his hand down Izuku's thighs. Izuku could feel himself getting hard and he noticed that his lovers were hard already.