Chapter 34: Fight Between Titans

Izuku POV:

The fight between me and All For One was devastating. I was able to push him back towards the training grounds of UA so we wouldn't kill anyone. I'm lucky I am able to use all 100% of OFA without harming my body or else this would be a harder fight. I could see in the distance that my team was slowly winning but it won't be in time to likely help me in my fight. I'm going to have to go all out and not hold back. I punched All For One and sent him flying into the ground knocking several blocks of buildings in the cityscape training ground down. I quickly dodged a beam of light that came out of the dust. 

"You're truly amazing. I see several of the past user's quirks. Float, Black Whip, and Gravity manipulation. They were overall weak back when the users themselves had them but OFA has caused them to grow this strong. Truly amazing." All For One said. We soon started to go blow for blow again which resulted in us being at a stalemate overall. It seems like in his fight against All Might he wasn't going at 100% and only got caught off guard back then. I started to use my gravity quirk with OFA itself to make my blows harder by increasing the gravity of my hits. I've also used it to change the attack angle of AFO's attacks to either miss me or allow me to block them. 

3rd POV:

Everyone that could fight was fighting. "The Vanguard has rallied our heroes and we are pushing back against the villains but the problem is the fight between the titans. Whoever wins that fight wins the entire war." Nezu said for anyone to hear. "There's no way we can help Paragon is there. If we enter that fight we will die." Bakugo said. This shocked all the teachers nearby since Bakugo was willing to admit that he couldn't stand his ground between the two titans. Bakugo surely has improved a lot after the trip to America. "That's correct Bakugo. If anyone besides the other Vanguard members tries to help Paragon, they will die or cause Paragon to screw up since he is used to teaming fights with the Vanguard. They know when to move in regards to each other's attack and can work in that Titan fight. Anyone else will be just dead weight." All Might said as he came over with some blood on his face. Dove healed his wounds that he got in the battle but he was still tired. He no longer had the buff form so he couldn't do anything to help in any battle. "All we can do is have faith in my protege who is far powerful than me. In this fight, both sides are going full out. AFO has never gone full out in a fight before. In the first fight with me, he got cocky which resulted in both of our forms. In the second fight he got distracted for a second but we believe he planned for his capture so he could break out later and cause chaos. Now though, he is going 100% full out and any blow he throws can kill nearly everyone here if it lands." All Might said. This information shocked everyone. 

The battle between the giant villain and Dragon and Phoenix was starting to wrap up. The giant villain was getting more and more tired because the vanguard members would overheat his body making him expend more energy. Dove also joined that fight and used her draining ability in the area of effect mode to start draining the big guy as well. This allowed her to gain a large amount of energy to use for healing people via another area of effect field. The other girls and the UNDEAD team were slowly pushing back the main league members. Both sides had experience in fighting together which caused the fight to be drawn out. Other heroes were dealing with the lower rank villains and were making steady progress. Bakugo and the rest of the students had joined in on these fights to help speed it up.

If there was even one change in the overall battle the entire tide of the war would change as nearly 40 minutes has passed since the Vanguard had arrived and a few more heroes were arriving from other cities or being teleported in via the teleporter hero from the Vanguard agency. 

Suddenly, something happened. Paragon had kicked AFO far out into the training fields and shouted "All-Mighty Devastation". Paragon had created a ball of gravity in his hands. It was about the size of his head. He threw it quickly in the direction he kicked AFO and a few moments later the destruction happened. After the explosion of dust and rubble settled down, everyone came to a stop and saw the destruction. There was a large crater in the ground that destroyed the entire training cityscape.