Chapter 18: Return to School & J-UA Provisional Exam

Izuku POV:

Well, the team and I just got done with the press conference and we were waiting for the teleporter from the HEARTS agency to arrive to take us back. I checked the messages on my phone and saw:

Victor: "I don't even know where to start with you all. We'll talk about it when you return to school Monday."

Tear: "Again How!? Also a SS rank villain! Really!"

Robin: "We can just talk when you get to the office."

All Might: "What the hell Izuku! You all completed such a major operation and you aren't even a full semester from having gotten your licenses. There's the fact that you lead the operation as well which takes years to get in that position!"

Nezu: "I shouldn't even be surprised with your team anymore..."

Families (All of them): "WAY TO GO! WE LOVE YOU."

Soon the teleporter arrived and we were brought back to the main agency. We are sitting down in the meeting room even though it's super late at night. We just want to go home and sleep but nope, Robin wants to speak to us about the mission. 

"Well... I don't honestly know what to say... You all went outside the expectations and completed a major operation without anyone leading you. You instead lead the entire operation and all the other heroes as well and made a positive impact on the police in that city to the point they all love you." said Robin while looking just done with the situation. I guess he really didn't expect this. Though, always expect the unexpected with Vanguard though should be a motto here in my honest view. "I'm still going to leave you all with supervisors for a while to be safe but the HEARTS agency will start tasking you all with more important work since you have proved to be able to handle it. We will talk more on Wednesday when you all arrive. Take Monday off to catch up on sleep or something. Enjoy school." Robin said as they left the room and then the teleporter teleported us outside my home.

-- Time Skip -- Monday

3rd pov:

After we got dropped off by the teleporter, we all went straight to bed after taking showers. No one really had to energy to do anything. Lucas, Alex, and Izuku just finished our shower quickly and started to snuggle in a close group with me in the middle like always. Soon what little time of the night that remained passed away and the day came. When they all got up they found their families in the main building waiting for them. They all congratulated the Vanguard for what they did and sent them off to school when the time came. It was now time for the second week of the second semester to start and the vanguard was a bit worn out due to how many hours they pulled over the weekend for the case. As the Vanguard walked through the school to their homeroom class 1-V (Vanguard) they kept seeing people look at their phones and then them and start to whisper. The vanguard assumed that they all saw the press conference from last night and were talking about it which didn't surprise anyone in the Vanguard.

 The vanguard assumed that they all saw the press conference from last night and were talking about it which didn't surprise anyone in the Vanguard