4.19

It was Tuesday; the day of the first tournament. Kat, Georgina, and Daphne were excitedly discussing what the task would be, but I knew. Harry told me last night about the dragons and I had a sinking feeling in my gut. 

As I got dressed they moved on from talking about their tournament to talking about their dates the previous Saturday. Kat was ecstatic about Blaise and since Georgina had nothing bad to say about Alistair it must have been enjoyable for her.

I looked in the mirror.

 I looked fine but you could see the exhaustion on my face, I had spent hours with Harry preparing for the task and making a game plan

 I looked fine but you could see the exhaustion on my face, I had spent hours with Harry preparing for the task and making a game plan. Kat noticed my distressed look, "Millie don't worry," she said wrapping her arms around me, "Harry will be fine, you and Granger have been helping him." 

I tried to believe her but it was hard, I didn't know if Harry would be okay. "Dumbledore would never let Harry die," Georgina said as she put her dark hair in a high pony tail, "you have nothing to worry about." 

That actually did make me feel better, Georgina had a point. Harry was Dumbledore's favorite. The four of us walked down to the common room where everyone was buzzing excitedly for the first take, everywhere you looked you could see POTTER STINKS badges shining brightly.

"Took you guys long enough," Theo said as we walked over, he ruffled his brown hair and his eyes didn't leave Daphne. Theo was sitting with Blaise and Draco the seven of us walked out of the common room together, down to the quidditch stadium. 

I wasn't in the mood for chatter, Kat and Blaise led the group hand in hand and Georgina, Theo, and Daphne were placing bets. Draco lingered next to me silently, "You shouldn't be worried Amelia, your brother loves the glory." Harry didn't love the glory, "He could die Draco." He scoffed, "Well that would make everyone's lives much easier." I rolled my eyes, "I'm only kidding," he said trying to grab my hand. I felt the spark before ripping it away, "Feisty," he said, "I hope you didn't forget about our little deal," he whispered. 

"It doesn't matter because I won't kiss you," even though I may want too, I didn't add that last part. He laughed and raised his eyebrows, "You've certainly done more than a kiss, but I'll let that slide." I glared at him and felt the heat rise to my cheeks, "I thought I said to forget about that Malfoy-" "Forget about it? That was probably one of the greatest moments of my life."

I felt a sense of pride when he said that, but I can't give him that impression, "You disgust me Malfoy," I spat at him before jogging to catch up with the rest of my friends.  

As we got closer to the stadium I saw a large tent set up, that must be where the champions are. "You guys go ahead, I should go wish Harry good luck." They nodded and went towards the stadium entrance. 

I was stopped at the entrance of the tent by Karkaroff, the headmaster of Durmstrang. "Champions only," he snarled with his accent, I ignored him and walked into the tent.