3.5

*Amelia's POV

After a restless sleep that consisted of my mind bouncing from Draco to George, did I like one of them, did either of them like me? I rolled out of bed and got changed into my uniform. Kat was already ready, "I'm starving, I'll see you at breakfast." I noticed Georgina was fast asleep still, I shook her leg. "Come on you're gonna miss breakfast." She rolled over and groaned. "I'll be at breakfast," I said and went down to the Great Hall. 

The first thing I saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story. As I sat down, Malfoy did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter. Daphne passed me my time table, Draco soon noticed me he sauntered over and took the spot right next to me "Got your time table then Potter." He grabbed mine out of my hand, "looks like we'll be spending a lot of time together this year." I looked over his shoulder to his schedule, exactly the same besides divinations. I didn't realize how close I was to him until he turned to look at me. Our faces just inches away, I quickly grabbed a piece of toast and changed the subject. "So Malfoy did you tell all your cronies how you, Crabbe, and Goyle almost pissed your pants at the sight of the dementor or were you too busy making fun of Harry." I looked up from my toast to face him, "also I don't know if this slipped through your mind, but Harry wasn't the only one who passed out on the train." Kat who had took a break from flirting with Blaise came and sat on my other side. Draco took a second to think about his answer, "I mean you're different." I huffed loudly, "We're twins you idiot." I grabbed my book bag and toast and walked toward the Gryffindor table, but as I was walking away I heard Kat whisper to Draco, "I don't think thats the best way to get her to like you." Yeah as if, Malfoy thinks he's too good for any girl, including me.

I set my book bag next to George and took a seat, "What's going on?" I asked. "Malfoy," said Ron, sitting on George's other side and glaring over at the Slytherin table. I looked up to see Draco now entertaining the group of Slytherins again, he was pretending to faint with terror. "That little git," George said calmly. "He wasn't so cocky last night when the Dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Millie?" I nodded in agreement,  "Nearly wet himself," said Fred, with a contemptuous glance at Malfoy."I wasn't too happy myself," said George. "They're horrible things, those Dementors..." "Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" said Fred. "You didn't pass out, though, did you?" said Harry in a low voice. "Harry come on, I passed out too I'm sure plenty did and we just aren't hearing about it. "

 "Anyway, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match," said Fred."Gryffindor versus Slytherin, first game of the season, remember?" George punched me in the shoulder, "Oh we will see about that, Malfoy may be painfully average but the Gryffindor beaters certainly bring the team skill down." George touched his heart pretending to be offended. After we compared time tables I walked back to the Slytherin table to grab Kat and Georgina before heading to divinations. The journey through the castle to North Tower was a long one. Two years at Hogwarts hadn't taught them everything about the castle, and we had never been inside North Tower before. The three of us climbed the tightly spiraling steps, getting dizzier and dizzier, until at last we heard the murmur of voices above them and knew they had reached the classroom.

It was the strangest classroom I had ever seen, I took a seat with Kat and Georgina sat with Theodore Knott. A few minutes later Hermione, Harry, and Ron entered the classroom puffing loudly, they had obvious ran. "Welcome to Divination," said Professor Trelawney, who had seated herself in a winged armchair in front of the fire. "My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds myInner Eye." Nobody said anything to this extraordinary pronouncement. Professor Trelawney delicately rearranged her shawl and continued, "So you have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all magical arts. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is very little I will be able to teach you... Books can take you only so far in this field..."

Kat and I each grabbed one of the "future seeing" teacups that we were instructed to grab. After we each drank the tea we traded our cups,  "Right," said Kat as we both opened our books to  pages five and six. "What can you see in mine?" I looked at the soggy brown stuff, "Um well I see what looks like a half moon." I looked at the book, "Well that symbolizes umm... let's see. Ahh here it is whoever is most commonly seen in your dreams lusts after you." Kat looked grossed out, "Well remind me to stay clear of Professor Snape." I laughed loudly causing Trelawney to turn around, I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth. "Ok Ok my turn," I said.  Kat looked puzzled at my tea cup, "Well it most resembles the dagger." She shuffled through the pages, "Hmm ok so that symbolizes that you will have to make a choice, but no matter what you choose, people will get hurt.

Our attention turned to Trelawney who was reading Harry's tea cup. Everyone was staring, transfixed, at Professor Trelawney, who gave the cup a final turn, gasped, and then screamed. There was another tinkle of breaking china; Neville had smashed his second cup. Professor Trelawney sank into a vacant armchair, her glittering hand at her heart and her eyes closed. "My dear boy — my poor dear boy — no — it is kinder not to say — no — don't ask me..." "What is it, Professor?" said Dean Thomas at once. Everyone had got to their feet, and slowly they crowded around Harry and Ron's table, pressing close to Professor Trelawney's chair to get a good look at Harry's cup. "My dear," Professor Trelawney's huge eyes opened dramatically, "you have the Grim." "The what?" said Harry. Many people clapped their hands in horror some looked confused, after a small debate on whether Harry was going to die this year class was dismissed.

"That class is rubbish," I said to Georgina, "Anyone can predict that Harry has a high chance of dying." The three of us walked to ancient ruins, "I'm just going to the loo, save me a spot." I walked to the girls bathroom and after a quick pee I rushed to the classroom. Professor Babbling had already started talking by the time I reached the classroom, "It's a pleasure to have you joining us today, please take your seat." I scanned the room for Kat and Georgina but I soon noticed they failed to save me a spot and the only open seat was next to Draco. 

As I walked to the seat in the back of the class he pulled out my chair and gave me a smirk. Soon enough Professor was lecturing and I was struggling to keep my eyes open, Kat had her head in her hands obviously asleep. "Nice bracelet Potter," it was the bracelet George had gotten in Egypt for my birthday. "What are you trying to say Malfoy?" He snickered, "It's not like you to be slumming it with cheap jewelry." He pulled a piece of my hair back, "Say where are those earrings I got you." I looked up from my notes, "They were a little to heavy, my ear was constantly being pulled down from the weight of your ego." Draco laughed and went back to taking his notes. 

After an especially boring class it was time for Care of Magical Creatures, As I was walking through the castle I felt a snap and looked down to see my book bag had ripped. I groaned loudly as people just went around or stepped over me while I struggled to grab everything that fell out. "Nice job Potter." Malfoy said as he leaned down to my level, "Are you gonna sit there and gloat or will you help me with all these papers?"Surprising enough he listened and was soon on his knees picking up my papers and books. I pulled out my wand  and said "Reparo," soon enough my book bag was completely fixed.  Everything was back in my bag and I started walking out of the door towards Hagrid's Hut. 

"Forgetting Something Potter," Malfoy said as he jogged to catch up with me. "No I was somewhat hoping for you being unable to keep up with me." He smirked, "Come on Amelia, I think we both know which one of us can't keep up with the other." He said leaning towards me, our faces inches apart. I gave him a sarcastic smile and continued walking, the butterflies in my stomach were going mad. But I kept telling myself, Draco Malfoy is not making you feel this way. It's all your imagination.