4.12

As the next day was Saturday, most students would normally have breakfasted late. But I wanted to see what George and Fred had come up with to get over the age line. Georgina and Kat both wanted the extra few ours of sleep, so I decided to just go down alone.

I ran into George before reaching the entrance hall, "Amelia Potter, I am a genius-" "we" Fred corrected him

I ran into George before reaching the entrance hall, "Amelia Potter, I am a genius-" "we" Fred corrected him. "What is it?" I asked while examining the strange color liquid, "an aging potion of course," Lee Jordan told me.

Fred and Lee rushed ahead of us to show Ron, Hermione, and Harry their creation. "You and Malfoy looked quite smitten last night," I knew George saw that. I didn't answer right away, "I just remember last year you liked him and he hurt you, and he really is a git you know." "I know," I responded with a smile, did I actually know though?

I took a seat next to Harry, One drop each," said George, rubbing his hands together with glee. "We only need to be a few months older.""We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins," said Lee, grinning broadly."I'm not sure this is going to work, you know," said Hermione warningly "I'm sure Dumbledore will have thought of this."Fred, George, and Lee ignored her."Ready?" Fred said to the other two, quivering with excitement."C'mon, then — I'll go first —."

Fred pulled a slip of parchment out of his pocket bearing the words Fred Weasley — Hogwarts. Fred walked right up to the edge of the line and stood there, Then, with thee yes of every person in the entrance hall upon him, he took a great breath and stepped over the line.For a split second I thought it had worked — George certainly thought so, for he let out a yell of triumph and leapt afterFred — but next moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and both twins were hurled out of the golden circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot-putter. They landed painfully, ten feet away on the cold stone floor, and to add insult to injury, there was a loud popping noise, and both of them sprouted identical long white beards.

The hall roared with laugher, I thought I was gonna pee my pants I was laughing so hard. They were sent down to the hospital wing, Harry, Ron, and Hermione got up to go to lunch but before they left I needed to talk to Harry.

"Harry wait up," all three of them stopped to look at me, "could I talk to you?" I said to my brother and my brother only. Ron and Hermione left us, leaving it just my brother and I. "What is it Millie?" "Has Sirius contacted you?" I asked, he shifted before answering, a sign that made me think he was lying. "No," he said not looking at me, "are you sure?" I asked not believing him.

"You know you can tell me right," "I know I can Millie," he said still not looking at me. Harry was acting weird and I don't know what I did. "Are you mad at me or something?" I asked confused, he bit the inside of his lip before answering. A habit we both did while we were nervous, "don't think I haven't noticed," "noticed what?" He raised his eyebrows, "you and Malfoy; eating dinner next to each other, studying in the library together, and being quite close recently."