4.3

I was the first to wake up, I was so excited I couldn't stay in bed any longer. I got changed into my outfit I had picked out that showed my support for Ireland. 

I woke Ginny and Hermione up before skipping to the boys room, I creeped into Rons room

I woke Ginny and Hermione up before skipping to the boys room, I creeped into Rons room. I noticed Fred and George were sleeping on the floor. I jumped onto George and he groggily woke up, "Come on George, come on, come on." He put his pillow over his face, I noticed he was shirtless, I was on top of a shirtless George. I quickly got off of him, and woke up Harry and Ron before going down for breakfast. 

I sat down at the table with Hermione and Ginny, "good morning dear," Mrs. Wesley said to me as she handed me a plate of eggs, "did you already wake the boys." "I did, but from what I could tell they fell right back asleep after I left." Surprisingly, the boys came down a few minutes all looking equally tired. George took a seat next to me, "here George I don't want my food to go to waste and I'm really not that hungry," he gladly took the large plate of eggs and bacon. 

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ron said, rubbing his eyes and sitting down at the table."We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr. Weasley. When we left the burrow the moon was still out, a dull, greenish tinge along the horizon to their right showed that daybreak was drawing closer. I trudged along with Fred and George, "come on Amelia at this rate we'll miss the match," Fred teased. "Hey, I'm sorry not all of us are the size of a baby giant," I wasn't wrong the twins were at least a foot taller than me. George signed and stopped walking, he bent down and patted his shoulders, I followed his cues and jumped up onto his back. 

We were walking significantly faster now, even walking up hill it seemed as though George wasn't even affected by the extra weight. "Whew," panted Mr. Weasley, when we made it to the top of the hill. "Well, we've made good time — now we just need the Portkey." We spread out, searching. We had only been at it for a couple of minutes, however, when a shout rent the still air."Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!" "Amos!" said Mr. Weasley, smiling as he strode over to the man who had shouted. The rest of them followed.Mr. Weasley was shaking hands with a ruddy-faced wizard, who was holding a moldy-looking old bootin his other hand."This is Amos Diggory, everyone," said Mr. Weasley. "He works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?" Cedric Diggory was one of the most sought after boys at Hogwarts, "let me down George, now please." 

Hi," said Cedric, looking around at them all. Everybody said hi back except Fred and George, who merely nodded. "Long walk for you guys?" Cedric asked me, "oh you could say that, but I think I may have gotten off easier than the rest." 

"Must be nearly time," said Mr. Weasley quickly, pulling out his watch again. "Do you know whether we're waiting for any more,Amos?""No, the Lovegoods have been there for a week already and the Fawcetts couldn't get tickets," said Mr. Diggory. "There aren't anymore of us in this area, are there?""Not that I know of," said Mr. Weasley. "Yes, it's a minute off. . . . We'd better get ready. . . ."He looked around at Harry, Hermione, and I."You just need to touch the Portkey, that's all, a finger will do —" They all stood there, in a tight circle, as a chill breeze swept over the hilltop, "Three . . ." muttered Mr. Weasley, one eye still on his watch,"two . . . one . . ."It happened immediately; we were jerked into a swirl. My feet slammed into the ground and I fell hard, "need a hand?" Cedric asked as he gave me his hand, I grabbed it and hoisted myself up. 

We started our walk towards our campsite, "first Malfoy now Diggory, pretty soon there won't be any left," "oh shut up George, am I not allowed to be nice to a male without dating them." George hesitated before answering, "no I don't think so." They had reached the very edge of the wood at the top of the field, and here was an empty space, with a small sign hammered into the ground that read weezly."Couldn't have a better spot!" said Mr. Weasley happily. "The field is just on the other side of the wood there, we're as close as we could be." He hoisted his backpack from his shoulders. "Right," he said excitedly, "no magic allowed, strictly speaking, not when we're out in these numbers on Muggle land. We'll be putting these tents up by hand! Shouldn't be too difficult. . . . Muggles do it all the time. . . . Here, Harry, Amelia where do you reckon we should start?"

Harry, Hermione, and I worked out the poles and we managed to erect to shabby small tents, there was no possible way we could all squeeze. "We'll be a bit cramped," Mr. Wesley called, "but I think we'll all squeeze in. Come and have a look." I followed the group into the tent, my jaw dropped it wasn't a tent, it more closely resembled a London flat. There was a kitchen and a bathroom, "Well, it's not for long," said Mr. Weasley, mopping his bald patch with a handkerchief and peering in at the four bunk beds that stood in the bedroom. "I borrowed this from Perkins at the office. Doesn't camp much anymore, poor fellow, he's got lumbago."  

We went on a quick tour of the girls tent which was slightly smaller than the boys, by this time the sun had risen and we could see the rows of tents. "Come on Millie let's go explore," George said as he opened the tent. Fred, George, and I walked around the campsite, I had never seen that many wizards before. Everywhere we turned we saw familiar faces; Dean Thomas, Oliver Wood, and even an awkward encounter with Marcus Flint. 

"There you are" a familiar voice said from behind me, "Kat" I squealed. "Long time no see," Kat said, "I've been looking for you everywhere, we're sharing a campsite with the Malfoys and I needed to take a break from them," she stopped when she saw Fred and George, "hello you two." They waved slightly," Amelia we should get back for lunch," George urged. Kat caught the hint, "go on I don't want to keep you guys."  "No its fine, why don't you two go ahead and I'll catch up later," Kat smiled, "well ok then," Fred said and the two walked back towards the tent.

"Oh how I've missed you," Kat said as she threw her arms around me "Georgina went to France for the entire summer and I had to spend a week with Pansy and Daphne. Daphne is fine but Pansy made me want to dig my own eyes out." "I missed you loads as well," I said and I explained my summer with the Dursleys. "Blimey Millie that sounds horrible, you know next summer you should just spend it with me." I thought of the Maclerie's beautiful estate which resembled a small castle situated in the the Scottish highlands. "I'd love that, but I can't leave Harry-" "Oh I'm sure the Weasleys would be glad to have him." 

We walked around the campground gossiping and looking for familiar faces. "Hi guys," we turned around to see our two Ravenclaw friends Vivian and Gabby. We talked to them for a little bit before I looked at my watch, "I should really get back, but it was good seeing you guys." 

I got to the Weasleys campsite, they were all sitting on the picnic table finishing up with lunch. I took a seat next to Ginny, "what did I miss?" She explained how Ludo Bagman and Barty Crouch came and that there is supposed to be something big going on at Hogwarts this year. "I wonder what it is," I said as I thought about all the  possible options. 

  At dusk it was time to go, "I hope you brought your galleons," George said to me as we made our way out of the tent.