First Morning as His wife

You woke up earlier than you expected, sat down. Rubbing your puffy eyes, and yawn. As you were looking around, you saw Jaehyun beside you, shirtless, sleeping, and resting his head on his pillow. He looks tired after the event yesterday, and last night was-Having the thought of it, made you blush.

You quickly went outside the room going downstairs, about to prepare breakfast. You planned to make toast bread, bacon, eggs, and a smoothie. You tied your hair in a bun. You began walking around the kitchen and fried some egg, and bacon. You made sure that Jaehyun is still asleep. You were so focused on what you were doing. When an arm wrapped around your waist. And you know it was Jaehyun.

"Why you up so early?" he asked you with his husky voice, as he kissed the back of your head.

"Well, it is my duty," you answered, still preparing for breakfast. And he was still wrapping his arm on your waist.

"Hmm.. you're so sweet my love," he kissed your neck. That made you shiver, and slightly smile.

"How about.. you sit there and I'll cook for you," you pointed at the dining table.He tightened his arms around you.

" I don't want to," he mischievously said. Making you face him, he wore his smirk. And he was still shirtless, he was perfect and hard to not look at.

You just shook your head, "You can't resist me," he said.

Before pulling you in a kiss, he held you gently. As you wrap your arm around his neck, slightly lifting. He slightly lifts you, as his hands rested on your back. His lips were soft, he slightly moves quickly lifting you up and making you sit at the counter of the kitchen. While kissing you, and between that kiss he said..."I love you," he said.

You looked at him and smiled, "I love you too," before kissing him, passionately. But you can smell the burning bacon. He was kissing him deeply, and it's hard to break it-" Hey, I smell burnt bacon," you said, signaling him that you need to continue what you're doing.He smiled at you, and kiss you quickly. Before letting you go.

"Thank you," you said jokingly. He chuckles before going to the dining table. When you heard him say,

" Last night, you called my name how many times?" he asked, his question made you blush. You know he was talking about what happened last night.

"Seriously!? Are we going to tal-"

" When you were sleeping, love. I didn't say anything like that. You have a dirty mind." he chuckles, while taking his seat.