Prologue

What if Dex returned to the Lost Cities alone. When Sophie Foster and Dex Dizznee were saved from the Neverseen base after 10 days, Mr. Forkle finds them. But while Dex was knocked unconscious when Mr. Forkle came, Sophie was wide awake.

When Mr. Forkle gave her the option to stay with him or go back to the Lost Cities, she chose him. No one in the Lost Cities cared about her right? Why else would Grady and Edaline cancel her adoption, why else would Alden Vacker make Fitz and Biana hang out with her, she was just a nuisance, a freak.

That all changes when she starts going to Exillium, where she meets Linh and Tam Song. She has an immediate connection with them. Along with the wayward Ruy Ignis. Those four have an inseparable bond. Linh immediately loves Sophie, and gushes about how she's a freak too. Tam being Tam was a little skeptical when meeting Sophie, but since Linh loved her, he grew to like her too. Ruy was not in the least but skeptical and became her friend.

After sometime Sophie invites them to come home with her after they talk about wanting to join a cause that could save the world from prejudice and such. Once she brings them in they immediately like it and Sophie spilled the secret. With that Sophie has just recruited three powerful people.

Everything changes when her old friends come to Exillium, something has to be wrong.

Comment and vote:)

A/N: This idea was given to me from Leaveth and since she stopped writing her book, I wanted to continue it. I want to thank Starlight2025 for helping me with everything! -Kae